Is it a goodbye...

Ryuu: " so, you will go back to the Eternal Cycler plan."

Ban nodded at the other man.

Hikaru: " but, who would have thought that Mito-hakase was used as the Human Life Source."

Sakuya: " then Innovators were the ones behind his disappearance for the whole time."

Haruki turned to Muraku.

Haruki: " we had blamed you before for Mito-hakase's disappearance. We're sorry."

Muraku shook his head with a smile and said.

Muraku: " it's ok. I would have done the same if I were in your place."

Arata: " I've already informed Mito-sensei about that. She has to know."

They all nodded in agreement.

In another part of the large room. Gouda gasped in amusement as he saw Kagetora moving the iron rod easily.

Gouda: " that's cool! How did you learn to do that!"

Kagetora: " well, I don't know, but after father's death, I worked in forging weapons and as soon as I realized, I had this ability."

Takeru: " wow! Such a gift is so useful."

Kagetora rubbed the back of his head with a blush.

Suzune: " he was the one who made my two blades too."

She said showing them the blades made of the skeletons bones.

Takeru: " they seem well made, you may be a good blacksmith one day."

Ami approached them and said.

Ami: " by the form of those blades, I can assume you're a Ninja."

Suzune nodded at her.

Hikaru: " well, that can be helpful."

He said as he and the others joined them.

Ryuu: " it seems that we're getting even more power up."

Hiro: " and this is great."

Ran: " now I'm sure we will be able to defeat the Golem."

Kazu: " my my, they are all fired up."

Ban: " well, the last battle will be tomorrow, so we can't blame them."

Ami: " do you think Jin's plan will work?"

Ban looked down and thought for a second as he remembered what happened earlier.

Flash back...

Ban: " now that Shinigami took over Seredy, our mission will be harder. And plus..."

He looked at Hiro who nodded.

Hiro: " according to my vision, Shinigami will move the Golem to Jenock now, followed by an army of skeletons."

Gouda: " now that the six legendary weapons are gathered, we can perform the Eternal Cycler."

Sakuya: " surrounding the Golem in the form of a circle and focusing all their powers on it. Creating a cell of energy to trap it then sealing it and return it to the hell."

Arata: " the problem is how to surround it. I'm sure the Golem won't give us the chance to take our spots."

Ban looked at the black and white haired young man who was lost in thoughts.

Ban: " what are you thinking of, Jin?"

Jin looked up at him and said.

Jin: " do you still remember how Harness' army managed to defeat Misora's army in the last battle?"