Chapter 14: Little Shopping

After The Long 2 Days of Journey, The Exodus Knights Finally Made It To The Gates of Hedia.

It Has Been A Long Time Since They Have Been There, More Than 2 Months To Be Exact.

Guards Were On The Large Gate Checking And Inspecting The Wagons That Come In And Out of The Great City, The Main Street Was Wide Enough To Prevent Traffic From Occuring. The Wall Towers Were Tall Making Any Man Look Like An Ant When Compared To It. The Towers Has 8 Archers Each And A 2 Giant Crossbows As Its Defensive Equipments.

It Was Still The Same City That The Exodus Knights Came From.

After The Guards Confirmed Their Adventurer's Card, They Were Granted Permission To Enter The City. The Houses On The Street Were Bigger Than Most Normal Houses, Indicating The City's Rich Economy. The Streets Were Busy As People Come And Go To Different Directions, Stores And Inns Were All Over The Place And The Marketplace Was Crowded As Always.

Hedia Was Indeed One of The Richest And Liveliest City In Pristonia.

The Exodus Knights Went Into The Guild Building First, Jouzu Wanted To Have A Conversation With Eric About The Evil Fragments Which Has Been Bugging Him Along With His Curiosity Towards It. They Went Into The Counter And Asked The Female Attendant For Permission, Which She Immediately Granted As She Already Know Them.

The Woman Led Them To Eric's Place, Which They Noticed To Be Different Than The Last Time. It Had Gone A Major Remodeling Since They Left Hedia. The Room Was Made Larger, Paintings Decorated Its Walls And On The Ceiling Were Filled With Elegant Chandeliers. The Room Also Had A Large Round Table At Its Center Surrounded By Chairs And Eric's Office Was Just Behind It.

The Woman Told Them To Take A Seat In Eric's Office And Wait For Him Which They Did, After A Few Minutes Eric Showed Up And Greeted Them.

Eric: "Ah Well, Well, Well! Isn't It Jouzu And His Party. Its Been Quite A Long Time Since We Last Met."

Jouzu: "Its Nice Meeting You Again Mr. Eric."

Eric: "AHAHAHAHA! You Seem To Forget Something Jouzu. No Need For Formalities Just Call Me Eric. Anyways, What Brings You Here?"

Jouzu: "This."

Jouzu Pulled Out 1 Evil Fragmemt From His【Inventory】And Handed It Over To Eric.

Eric: "This Seems Interesting, What Do You Call This One?"

Eric Asked As He Examines The Item.

Jouzu: "It Is Called An Evil Fragment, It Was A Drop From A Rank C Monster Called Treant And A Rank B+ Monster Giant Two-Headed Ogre."

Eric: "Must Be Pretty Hard To Get One. Any Possible Theories On Its Uses?"

Jouzu: "To Be Honest, We Don't Know Much About It. We Have 9 of Them And All of Them Differ In Qualities."

Eric: "This Is Pretty New To Me, Its My First Time To See One."

Jouzu: "Can You Help Us Find Out About Something About That Item? Its Been Bugging Me Since I Got One."

Eric: "Sure, Just Give Me One Sample And I'll Send It To Our Research Team."

Jouzu: "Thanks, Eric."

Eric: "No Problem. While You Are Waiting, Why Not Go Around The City? I'm Sure You'll Love The City's People."

Jouzu: "Its Also What I Plan To Do. Whisper Me When You Found Something Out Eric."

Eric: "Sure Thing."