Chapter 51: A Date With The Energetic Healer

It was that time when Jouzu and Nimbus came back from their training match -or more like Nimbus' experiment-. Just as what Mischa said, Jouzu nonchalantly agreed to go around alone with Irish which made her jump for joy and cling to him like a cute and playful puppy. Of course the stares both Jouzu and Irish got from the others couldn't be described in any word except for jealousy. Nimbus groaned, sighed, and complained while Jouzu seems to not understand why the others had to stare at him like that. There's still more or less three hours before their date so Jouzu used it as a chance to ask everyone what would they do once their jobs or quests in Vrojen are done.

"How about going to Rajall?" Mischa suggested, "If I remember correctly, it's the nearest city here in Vrojen right?"

"Sounds like a great idea to me" Sigrun followed and commented, "But there's still many places to go to, like the Cursed Mountains which is notorious for its supposedly cursed and mysterious creatures, The Kalaneim Forest which we barely have any idea of except for the large insect monsters, The Bolfryd's Spring which is apparently a lake located north of here, and The Galheneim Forest which still needs to be scouted for its entirety to appear in the map."

"Boldfryd's Spring looks like a great idea to me" Nimbus said, "After all we've yet to see any bodies of water since we came here right? Water creatures are also another thing that interests me."

"Unexpectedly, we got a lot of choices don't we? What should we do first I wonder..."

"I think I'm on the same bus with Nimbus, I'm kinda curious on water creatures just like him and I'm also thinking of setting up one of our own houses and a lake seems to be a perfect place to build one because of the refreshing view it can give."

"Really!? Oh boy! I guess you can really understand me Jouzu!" Nimbus said joyously as he and Jouzu high fived, "Now that you agree with me I'll tell you another thing why I wanted to go there. I might be saying I'm curious about the fishes and things but, the lake is also one thing to see them in their swimsuits!" He whispered.

"Don't blame me if you get beaten again, and why would they wear swimsuits on a lake?" Jouzu replied and shut him down.

"How about you Irish, Shard? Where would you want to go after we finish our job here?" Mischa asked.

"I'd like to go to the lake as well! A lake sounds really refreshing!" Irish replied.

"I'd go wherever anyone likes, but I also prefer going to the lake." Shard followed.

"Then it's decided, after we're done here let's all go to the lake!"

And so everyone agreed going to the lake after their quest in Vrojen.

"Sigrun, can I borrow you for a minute?" Jouzu called and asked, "I'd like to consult you for something, would that be fine?"

"It should be fine, I only have to finish washing the dishes so can you wait for a little bit?"

"Right, then I'll wait at the bench outside. I want to talk in private so we might go around for a little."

"It's ok, I'll follow you as soon as I'm done so wait for me ok?"

And thus, Jouzu left the house and went straight outside and within a few minutes, Sigrun finished her errands and followed.

"Sorry for the wait, what did you want to talk about?"

"Its really great that you immediately went to the topic" Jouzu replied as the two walked, "Sigrun, do you think it's possible for someone to use magic that is not within their magic affinity?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I am aware that the laws and rules of this world are different by a wide margin compared to our old world, but I can't help but wonder, if this is a game world then the use of magic and its elements shouldn't be limited to 'players' like us right? I just found it strange and I simply got curious about it but I don't have the abilities to confirm this with my own self and that's why I came to you."