Note!!!!

Hello lovelies,
Starting this week more updates on soulless are coming!
This week I'm going to work non stop on soulless, my bad boy book and a book I have in the works.
I will have more regular updates on each story!
Thank you guys for sticking with me, I hope you will give my other stories a chance.
I'm going to be putting most of my time now on my writing, I lost sight of myself, things in my personal life got crazy and with it now back to as normal as it will be. I can focus more on me.
I love wrong, I've always wanted to be an author, so that's what I'm doing.
I'm going to write and put out my stories here. I hope that you all will stick with me through this all and all the new books I'm going to bring to you.
I have lots of good things in the plans for those who read my books.

Now that I have things back on track I will be updating weekly!
I have great ideas in the works for new stories and while the ending is near for book one in my soulless series fear not there is more to their story.

Any questions please dont be shy ask away,
Thank you for being amazing reads and I hope you will be here for all my books and spead the word of my books (:

And those who would like to wrote with me please message me I'd love to!

Look for updates on Soulless this week!
As well as my bad boy book!

Thank you all so much!
Always
Nyx