Chapter 1 - when the accident happened

(Just pretend the Dino is a Tyrannosaurus I'm not sure what breed this one is)

It was still like it happened yesterday, when it was only four years ago, she could still hear the screaming the crying and the panic.

( flash back Earlier)

People laughed as they talked or played on deck games or was in the ships casino, some standing by the rails or in the bar or restaurant.

The staff walking around making sure all was well even the captain was out walking his ship and shared a few words with people.

A young family sat in lounge chairs by the pool enjoying the peace and having some family time they well deserved.

"Hello folks" the captain said.

"Hello sir" the man said.

"I'm just checking up on things and making sure everyone is doing ok" the captain said with a smile.

"We're doing well sir thank you, just enjoying the sun listening to the waves and the birds, Yuki there saw some whales earlier" the woman said with a smile.

"Wonderful" the captain laughed.

"I'll leave you folks be now have a good day" he said walking away.

"Bye captain thank you" they both smiled as they watched him leave.

"Mommy mommy mommy!" Yuki ran over.

"Careful my sweet, you'll hurt yourself or someone else" her mother spoke.

"Sorry, oh guess what!" Yuki smiled.

"What?" Her father asked.

"I saw more whales!, and they had calf's with them they were cute" Yuki smiled as she bounced on her feet.

"That's great honey, well let's go get ready for dinner, come Yuki" her mother said with a hand reached out.

"Ok!" The girl smiled taking her mother's hand.

(Night)

Yuki sat with her parents at a dining table and happily ate dinner, listening to the music and watching people dance.

A sudden jolt sent people tumbling to the floor and ones on the deck nearly fell off, the sirens went off and the speakers yelled for the captain to go to the control room.

Yuki was scared as her father picked her up and took his family into the halls, and to their room.

"Pack up a bag for Yuki and one for us" he said still holding hid daughter.

"Of course love.....but why?" Her mom asked grabbing clothes.

"In case the ships goes down, Yuki will be able to float on something and so can we" he said.

'Attention Attention I ask that no one panics and make your way to the life boats as staff will help board everyone' the captain spoke.

"Oh dear".

'We ask that you hurry but remain calm' a staff man spoke.

Outside they heard people panicking and rushing they left the room and walked down the halls.

Once on deck they saw smoke, coming from the windows which meant the ship was on fire, or the engines were in deep trouble.

Waves tipped the ship this way and that knocking people into the water where sharks were bound to pick them off, and some were trapped inside the ship.

"Now what?! There's no way we can get away from this alive!"

"I'm fine with that as long as Yuki lives" her dad said.

"..........your right, as long as our little girl is alive that's all that matters" her mother agreed giving Yuki a kiss on her forehead.

(Time skip morning)

Yuki opened her eyes and looked up at the bright blue sky, her body in pain feeling heavy she groaned as she slowly sat up, rubbing her head.

She looked around and gasped loudly, crashed and wrecked on the shore of the beach was the cruse ship.

She saw some bodies laying around on the sand some far off in the water, and others that looked eaten and.....eaten? She quickly stood up and took a double look at the eaten ones.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THEM?!" She cried.

Loud thumping was heard behind her and she slowly turned and looked up at the big form of a body.

"Oooooooh myyyy goood" she fell back as the beast huffed and looked at her, then she saw a Velociraptor, two unlikely carnivores in the same area without fighting.

It roared loudly still watching her then lowered his head down to her.

She watched as the Tyrannosaurus Rex picked her up and walked off, the raptor making its cry and followed the giant.

(Present)

Yuki sighed as she laid on the t-Rex's back as he laid sleeping in the warm sun, the raptor was in the tall grass, and her other two meat eaters were eating and in the water.

"......sigh....I forgot what it's like being with people" she said sadly but didn't give up hope.

She named her new friends which were more her family all because they cared for her protected her.

Fang gave a huff for an answer and growled lowly making Yuki smile, patting his back gently.

"You guys are big suck ups, four tame beasts gentle babies" she smiled.

"It's a miracle girl I tell you -cough cough- they chose you as their master their true master, they know I'm dying, they will be looking to you from now on" Carel said.

"I know doc you told me" Yuki smiled.