Chapter 3 - Living a new life

Yuki yawned as she tossed in her sleep, having a bad dream about the cruise and when it went down, small whimpering sounds came from her throat.

Lay beside Fang woke him up, he looked around quickly before setting his gaze on Yuki who was still turning this way and that.

Lowering his muzzle down he nudged her getting a small moan from her then he started to lick her until she bolted up.

"Wha?......oh thats right...stupid dream" Yuki mumbles whipping her eyes dry from crying.

Fang gave a small huff nudging her again she looked up and smiled, now standing she walked out of the room with her four 'babies' behind her.

Everyone was out except for Optimus and Ratchet, they saw her come out with the four reptiles.

Optimus walked over and was surprised to not be growled at but he was still watched closely by them, Yuki walked up the stairs to the platform and looked the Prime square on.

"Good morning Yuki, how did you sleep?" Optimus asked.

"Morning, and I slept horribly, I keep having the same dream" Yuki said with a frown sitting on the couch.

"Which dream would that be?" Ratchet asked.

"The cruise...when we crashed....it was weird to wake up to find my parents dead, I still don't want to believe it" she said looking at the ground.

Optimus and Ratchet both shared a look and pretty much thought the same thing, Ratchet went over to a table to grab something and showed Yuki.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I was thinking of making them some type of collar so maybe they can go outside alone and we can track them back here" Ratchet said.

"Wow you'd let them wonder alone really?" Yuki asked.

"Not for long but yes" the medic nodded.

Before Yuki could say a word bumblebee and Smokescreen came back then a couple minutes later Bulkhead returned.

Acree was staying at the school mainly cause everyone knew Jack had a bike.

Wave looked up with a hiss and stood up approaching Smokescreen who yelped and scrambled back into a wall.

"WAVE NO DOWN!" Yuki yelled.

Waved growled a deep growl and roared turning around and went to pick on Flap who yelled at Wave and begun to fight.

"HEY HEY HEY! NO STOP IT sigh....DAMN IT WAVE WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS PICK A FIGHT WITH FLAP?!" Yuki yelled rushing over to them.

Viper ran in front of her stopping her, he gurgled at her and looked over to the two giants fighting.

Fang growled standing up from his spot, everyone watched the Rex walk over and shove the two away from each other, wave gave a protest trying to reach Flap again only to be pushed back once more.

Wave went sliding back and fell, Flap walked backwards and stopped where Fang was resting.

Fang huffed and went back to his spot, laying beside the small Carnotaurus resting his head on Flaps back.

Yuki sighed as she saw Fang cuddle Flap, Wave was in a corner huffing, laying down.

Viper twirled and went over to Fang and Flap Yuki shook her head and went back on the platform.

"God why am I so bored? You'd think I'd be bored on the island but I wasn't" Yuki muttered.

"Perhaps you are just not used to being back in civilization yet, I'm sure you will be able to find entertainment" Optimus said.