Chapter 6 - danger arises

(Found the pic on google I don't own it)

It was quiet on the island as the ancient lizards lived their daily lives, foraging and hunting, fighting to survive, and raising their young.

Some men in helicopters flew up to the island while a big cargo ship pulled up machines placing crates around on the deck.

All the Dino's looked up the herbivores started to run while the carnivores tried to stand their ground.

The men shot the meat eaters with darts knocking them out cold, trucks pulled up and men hooked up some cables around their ankles and dragged them to the boat.

The men managed to get forty carnivores and thirty herbivores, the boat pulled out of the shallows to head back home while a second pulled up and they did the same thing again.

One looked over and saw a wrecked ship, a frown on her face, skeletons covered the beach and bushes.

"Mis we are ready to go" one man said.

"Perfect, with these creatures we will be unstoppable, not even those aliens can stand up to us" she said.

"Alright men, we are pulling out, let's go time to go back to base!" The guy said yelling out orders.

"Sua ma'am we have to go now!" He called back.

"......what a treasure we have found...I can't wait to see their faces" Sua smirked as he walked down a path following his soldier back to the helicopter.

Yuki bolted up with a fright, gasping for air hands holding her chest as she tried to settle down.

Fang lifted his head gently nudging her, licking her face to calm her down, she jumped a little when thunder tumbled outside, Viper gave small gurgled caws in his sleep.

Wave was curled up in his corner, snoring loudly, Flap was growling in his sleep, tail swishing this way and that.

Fang watched Yuki stand up and walk out of the room, he followed closely behind her, she went up to the loft and sighed sitting on the couch, Fang laid by the steps.

Yuki lifted her head to see the other three join them she smiled as they joined Fang by the steps.

Ratceht came out with a yawn and yelped falling into a bunch of piled crates, Yuki gasped as she watched the old medic fall.

Rushing pedes told her the others heard and were coming to check on what happened, she saw the others come out.

"What happened?" Arcee asked blasters ready.

"Nothing! I just fell, I didn't see Yuki and her pets out here is all and they startled me, I'm fine" Ratchet said, taking bulkheads servo.

Optimus was quiet as he watched Ratchet, Bumblebee and Bulkhead fix the crates, he turned his attention to Yuki who was rather quiet.

"Is anything wrong Yuki?" The Prime asked walking over to her.

"Nothing! Nothing at all...just..just a bad dream" Yuki said sitting back on the couch, staring at the wall.

"Yuki, tell the truth" Ratchet said.

"Fine! I had a dream, but it felt more like....like a warning of sorts" Yuki said.

"A warning for what?" Arcee asked.

"Something bad, the professor always said the island would be found by those who wanted something they could bend to their will, use as a weapon, he was worrried someone would take the dinosaurs off the island, if that happened everything would be chaos" Yuki said.