Chapter 2 - Being found and brough to the Autobots

(One year later)

Fowler was flying with some of his men over an island and he choked on his own saliva at the sight before him, he radioed his men and they rounded the island.

Landing on the beach they all began to walk and they stumbled on a crash site, a ship all covered in rust and weeds and vines.

Littered on the ground were bodies, they all looked at them closely and Fowler clues in what they found.

"By god it's the cruse ship that went missing when that hurricane hit, the last anyone heard was they hit a sharp rock and it broke the hull the stress blew the engines" he said.

"It doesn't look like there are any survivors though sir" a man said.

"True, But we have to look come on" Fowler said walking into the bush.

A few minutes of walking they heard noise cries of some kind, huge flapping and loud foot steps, they wondered if the bots or cons were here but it was unlikely.

A loud cry was heard and they heard a girl scream so they rushed, coming to a clearing they saw a young teen and a huge beast.

"By god they still live.....it can't be real" Fowler said.

"How are dinosaurs still alive?" Another man spoke up.

Yuki looked to them and gasped, slowly walking over she didn't believe her eyes, Carel had passed a few weeks ago and she was going mad.

Fowler shook his head, grabbed Yuki lifting her over his shoulder and called a retreat, running behind his men.

"NO STOP PLEASE THEY NEED ME STOP BEFORE THEY KILL YOU PLEASE!" Yuki cried.

Reaching the jets another giant came out and stopped them meters away from their air crafts and they turned around.

Fang cries out coming out of the bush from chasing them, coming to a stop not to far away.

The Velociraptor came up beside the Rex and gurgled claws flexing, the spinosaurus growling as the carnotaurus came up from the other side.

"There you are Flap" Yuki smiled.

"You named these monsters?!" Fowler asked.

"Put me down will you?! They aren't monsters these four are the only tamed carnivores here, you see a famous scientist was here before and he tamed them, a town used to be here but it was destroyed by nature and the Dino's when they military lost control of them" Yuki said.

Fowler hummed and took his phone out dialing a number in and waited for it to go through if it did.

'Hello Agent Fowler can I help you?' A deep voice asked.

"Ya you can tell Ratchet to set his bridge thing up to send us to base" Fowler said.

'Will do, where are you bridging from?' The voice asked.

"An island that was destroyed some time ago follow my phones signal" the man sighed.

A few minutes later a blue and green portal opened scaring the beasts, as they backed away from it, Yuki sighed.

Fowler lead his men and Yuki through and she brought her animals after some persuasion on keeping them, and in seconds they were back in jasper.

The jets landed and the beasts watched their human climb out, and she ran to them, Fowler lead them to a hanger they used for storage to rest in.

"Hello Prime" Fowler said.

'Did you all arrive safely?' He asked.

"Yes all seven and four animals arrived safely" Fowler said.