Chapter 5 - in the mind of a dino

Whenever the Dino's prov comes around they will be able to talk in their own way which is how we hear them so to everyone else it's growling huffing or screaming.
But to each other they can talk like a human thought it'd be kinda fun if they could talk amongst each other in their language.

Fangs prov

I woke up with a big yawn, looking around the room my small mixed up family still slept, I usually am the first one awake.

I looked down when I felt something shift and saw Yuki curled up in her blanket the professor gave her, to us she was like our sister, a kind leader and a friend.

I still remember the day I found her, I would never forget the fear she had in her eyes until she grew used to us.

I have a deep breath and bumped my tail off Flaps side, making him grunt, he rose his head looking at me.

'What?' I asked.

'You hit me again....I was having a nice dream to' Flap said.

'Poor hatchling, it's time to wake up anyway' I said standing up, Yuki gasped as she rolled and fell on her stomach.

"Oaf!....that hurt..hey big guy" she smiled at me as I huffed at her nudging her gently.

"Ok ok cmon lets go eat" she laughed as she climbed on my head.

I gave a roar waking the other two up and once they were standing we left the room, walking down the hall.

Wave jogged up beside me pushing Yuki back up, I didn't notice she was slipping, she never was one for an early rise.

Vipers prov

I was jogging to keep up, Sure I was the smallest of the group and I had speed but it was always easy keeping up with these guys.

Wave sometimes always picked on me by chasing me around until I couldn't run anymore, or he'd try to pick a fight with me.

Fang would always be the one to stop whatever bad behaviour Wave was doing, we came into the big room where these giant metal men were .

Yuki was talking to them, and then the correct thing came back, Yuki told Fang to go through so we all followed them, I looked behind me to see the big red and blue guy follow us.

Once we made it to the farm I set out for the goats, jumping the fence I watched them all run away panicking.

I saw Fang heading for the cows, Wave went with him, while Flap was going towards the deer.

Flaps prov

I carefully stepped over the fence to the deer, picking which one I was gonna eat first, I knew not to eat any females that had young with them, but they were usually kept inside the barn.

I quickly grabbed one that got to close to me and held him in my mouth, I looked over to see Fang holding a big bull from the cattle pen and Wave trying to finish a cow.

I swallowed my buck and gave a small cough, viper had managed to get a goat, and was eating. His kill so I went to get another deer, I found a doe spreads from the others in a corner it was an easy kill but I felt sorry for her.

'Curse you doe...I'm going to the sheeps pen' I grumped changing pens.

Giving chase to the small but fairly large animals catching two at once, Yuki was watching us with a smile as she sat on the big guys shoulder.

'Who are they?' I asked aloud.

'Like they said aliens, robots....they took us all in therefore we must remain on our best behaviour in their home' Fang said from the cows pen.

'Right' I sighed eating my second sheep.

Now full I went to join viper who was already done eating his goat and was waiting on us, because they were so small it was easy for them to get full.

But us bigger ones usually needed a bigger meal and because the other dinosaurs were all on the island we had to settle for livestock.

Waves prov

I missed eating my favourite meal, I always loved going after a triceratops, they were a challenge but very filling, I always had fangs help getting one.

He usually went after a parasour (dont know if I spelled that right) and Flap went for those dome head guys.

I quickly went and grabbed a deer eating it sitting by Flap, Fang was just coming over from the bull he ate, the next thing we were going to do was get a drink from the pond we have here.

I dove In the water while the others quietly had a drink, I slowly swam up scaring Viper making his scream out with fright running in circles until he hit fangs leg.

'Damn' I whispered.

'Would you stop scaring him like that!' He barked at me.

"Wave be nice, it isn't nice teasing someone who's smaller than you, how would you feel if you were viper and he was you?" Yuki spoke up as if knowing what we were talking about.

I have a low growl and went back under the water.

Fangs prov

After spending a couple hours at the farm we went home, Yuki was on the platform while we laid on the floor in our corner to sleep, it was weird but I felt like something was gonna happen, something here was going to change.

I huffed softly closing my eyes joining my brothers for a nap, the professor had asked us to watch Yuki and I swore I would protect her, no matter what.

Even if I had to give my life for hers I would, I just hope the island stays a hidden mystery from now on, I could just imagine what would happen if man took the other dinosaurs off the island.

(Time skip)

I woke up due to loud noise coming from the tunnel, I growled in my sleepy haze state of mind watching the three return with the humans.

I lifted my head tiredly looking at them, the three humans froze when they saw me watching them.

"I think we woke them up" the black haired boy said.

"Heheh my bad" the girl chuckled nervously.

"Sorry to wake you up Fang, we didn't mean it" the small boy said.

I huffed at them and put my head on Waves neck, he gave a low growl so I growled back and he went quiet.

Yukis prov

I looked over and smiled, watching them all day I swear they were talking to each other in their own language.

Which seemed cool to me, if only they could talk aloud like us so I could understand them, that would be amazing.

Miko sat on the couch next to me, we laughed as she told me about her day, I challenged Jack to a video game match, he accepted and we got the game ready to play.

Miko cheered for me as Raf cheered for Jack, we were playing a wrestling game and Jack seemed to have trouble to beat me which caused me to laugh at him.

"How are you so good at games?" He asked.

"I played video games on the island a bit before the generators quit on me...now quit fighting like a girl" I said.

"What? I'm not fighting like a girl" he said trying to pin me but I had him down and I won the match.

"Game, set, match, I won....Miko your turn you fight him" I said handing her he controller.

"Sweet! Your in trouble now Jackie boy" she teased.

"Yeah sure, we'll see" Jack smiled as I laughed at them.

I turned to look at the Dino's again and they were out cold, I smiled again and went back to watching the two play the game.