Part 43

Hello amazing people! I'm back with a really long update to compensate with the time you had to wait!

I didn't get a really good response for the previous chapter, so I'm kind of guessing that you guys didn't like it.

Which is totally fine but please do tell me what you didn't like about it so that I can improve.

Also, do tell me if you like this one or not... Your comments are precious and could gain you another chapter soon (excluding the 'please update soon' and 'amazing' ones) 😝😝

Please ignore any mistakes...

Meanwhile in Mumbai

Mukti's room

Lakshmi entered her room while panicking.

Lak: Mukti, Aliya just told me that you fainted and you had high fever... what happened?

Muk: Nothing much Mom... I guess it's because of the climate change, nothing too serious.

Lak: Why didn't you tell me then? Did you take any medicines?

Muk: Haan Mom... stop panicking first and sit odnw with me for sometime.

Lakshmi smiled and sat on her bed with her. Mukti immediately placed her head on her lap and closed her eyes to relax. But every time she closes her eyes, she is only able to see one face and that was of the stranger she met at the shopping mall.

Muk: Mom..

Lak: Hmm...

Muk: You had a love marriage right? (Lakshmi nodded) When was the exact moment you fell in love and realised that Dad was the one?

Lak: Exact moment? Hmm... I don't whether you will understand this or not but I knew your Dad was THE one on our first meeting. I know a lot of people may say that love at first sight might not exist in real life and it's something that the film makers has made up for their own personal advantage but it does exist. Your Dad and I are living examples of that. The sparks, the tingly feeling in your stomach... all these do exist when it is THE one. You know Mukku when I saw your Dad for the first time, it was impossible for me to take my eyes of his... I was captivated... there was something in his eyes which was so enthral. And I could see it was the same for him too... He was busy in saving me from all the hazing caused by his college mates but I could easily work out his restlessness. I initially thought that he is someone who's against bullying and everything but then couple of days after I got to know that he was the leader of the gang (both burst into laughter).

Muk: That's so beautiful Mom...

Lak: It really is but you tell me, why are you suddenly so excited about knowing all these? (asked with a cheeky, suspicious smile)

Muk: Nnn..nothing... I was just wondering that's it. (said while controlling her blush)

Lakshmi who was caressing her hair until now suddenly felt Mukti's forehead to find it extremely hot.

Lak: Mukti! You said you took your medicines, then why are you burning in fever still?

Muk: Mom... I just took it right, it's not gonna be that effective to work within minutes.. so chill...

Lak: Ok fine... promise me that you will call me if it gets worse during night..

Muk: Mommy promise... Now let me sleep, I'm so tried...