10

Jungkook's POV We got home and tae Hyung was still sleeping, he looked cute so I didn't want him to wake up . I parked my car in the garage and went to open the door, then I got back to the car and carried tae Hyung bridal style to his room . I moved very carefully, until I reached his room I laid him on his bed carfully and went out.   I went downstairs to make a call with someone. After a while of ringing he picked up.   " hey Hyung can we meet?!" I asked him , " hey it's been a long time, of course we can meet I always have time for u buddy" he said on the other line. " then meet u at our Old place" I said , " ok" he said and I ended the call. Now all I gotta do is go and meet him, but before that I have to go and pick sehun up I already texted him that I will go and get him.   I went to my room and changed to a black t-shirt , jeans and a cup with a mask , after I changed my clothes I went out and drove to pick sehun up. Jimin's POV After tae and Jungkook went out me , amber and Jackson went and changed our selves (btw they borrowed my clothes) . We went out and drove to my work place , but we won't be there for too long cause I wanna know how these two could come back here. i hope they didn't do smth dumb and come back illegally , without that someone's knowledge . After a while of driving we arrived at my shop ,I told them to wait for me in the car and that when I come back we will be going somewhere else . " Good morning , D.O Hyung" I said as I went inside D.O Hyung's office , " good morning jiminah" he said nonchalantly. " Hyung I have a favor to ask , can u run the shop for me today I have smth to do?!!" I asked nervously. " yeah no problem, u could've just texted me " he said looking at me, " thank u Hyung ,I really appreciate it.And I thought it will be nicer if I asked u in person " I said as I smiled nervously . " oh I should get going, bye Hyung, and thank u again" I said as I went out of his office , D.O Hyung is one of the few people that I really trust and could hand him the shop to run without worrying.   " sorry for being late" I said as I entered the car , " no worries" Jackson said smiling.   " now where are u taking us park jimin?!!" Amber said looking at me so does Jackson, " some where were u will tell me everything that happened these past years" I said to them as I drove off to the place.                                                                         We went to the place and we catch up on everything like literally everything, I'm glad to know that they didn't come back illegally. it was getting late so i decided to go home, but they wanted to go somewhere else ig they said they had a work to do .   I offered to take them to the place but they refused,  they said that they will come back to our house later so I bid my goodbye to them and left .                                             ( srry guys but ig I will let u know about what they talked about another time(;                                 When i got home it's was already 8:45pm I think kook and tae would be home already , after I parked the car i went inside. When i entered the house it was so Strange the lights were all off , it's really strange. " kook , tae are u home?!" I said as I turn on some lights but there was nothing they didn't answer so I decided to search the house. I went to the living, kitchen, bathroom, my bedroom, kook's bedroom but nothing they weren't there the only room that is left is tae's room . I started making my way to tae's bedroom when I heard a whimper "wtf" I thought, and I heard it again is that coming from tae's room ,without hesitation I run to tae's room. when I opened the door that I wish I didn't open I saw a sight that broke my heart, tae was laying in his bed and he was crying in his sleep . Immediately I went to him " Tae , tae please wake up" I said as I shake his shoulder softly, suddenly he started crying more and kicking the air around him. he started screaming " let me go, get off me , please don't do that" , honestly this broke my heart. why's he like that did someone hurt him I swear I will kill anyone who did anything to him, my blood boiled as I thought of someone hurting him. I hugged him tightly to my chest while he was still kicking the air and screaming " tae tae it's gonna be alright ur ok , jiminie Hyung's here he will protect u" I said as I patted his hair softly . Soon he calmed down a little , he started to wake up little by little. When he fully woke up I loosen the hug a little to see his face. I was meet with red,swollen eyes I was really shocked from that until he said " Hyung please don't leave me I'm scared" I was more shocked now and he started crying again, this really broke my heart. " shh, I'm not going anywhere don't worry. just calm down , ok baby?!" I said as I hugged him , he just nodded. After a while from crying I think he get back to sleep again , I laid him in his bed as I went out his room .   Now I think of it where is kook?! , why he's not here with tae ?!, and what happened to tae that made him cry that much ?!.    Did they fought?! oh god I need to call Jungkook to come here right now how could he make tae cry he knows that tae is sensitive, I will beat him up if he's the one who did that to tae.   I grabbed my phone and called Jungkook but he didn't answer where's he , I called again but still no answer . Oh park Jungkook we have a lot to talk about when u get home, I was really getting impatient and let me tell u it's not a good thing .   I went downstairs and sat down on the couch as I kept calling Jungkook but still no answer , I run a hand through my hair grabbing it cause I was really getting angry . Suddenly the front door opened showing Jungkook with a miserable look. what the heck happened to him now?!. - - - ——————————————————————. Hope u enjoy.