19

Jimin's POV                                                                                                                                    It's been a week since tae got into a coma and I'm really dying inside I don't know what to do or say it's like I have lost half of me, I really hate seeing him lifeless on that damn bed with me not being able to do anything.                                                                                           And Jungkook is no better than me I can say he look much worse than me he always cry or say that it's his fault which isn't i really hate seeing him like that it just make me wanna die in the moment when I see a tear escape his eyes.                                                                                                                                                        But I can't blame him eventually they were much closer to each other and I think that made him get shocked.                                                                                                                        We haven't left the hospital since the day we came here I really don't want to go out without tae and so does kook we won't leave him here, even though the Hyungs have been telling us to go home but we didn't.                                                                                                          looking at kook besides me he's crying again  " kook please don't cry" I say wrapping my arms around him as he snuggle to my chest " b-but h-Hyung w-why h-he's n-not w-wa-waking u-up?" He said choking on his sobs.                                                                                          " shhh, it's ok kook, he's gonna wake up he will come back to us" I said as I hug him tighter rubbing my hand on his back.                                                                                                  we stay like that for a while until I notice that kook had fallen asleep, so I pick him up ( tho he's big now but I could still carry him) and lay him on the bed beside tae " sorry for breaking my promise" i say as a tear escaped my eyes I just kiss their foreheads looking at them.                                                                                                                                                               Suddenly the door got opened by a doc that I know bc he was taking care of tae since he was moved in here, " good after noon sir , I'm doctor jinyoung I come to check the patient" he said I just nod to his way as he start his work which is checking the machines that were on the side.                                                                                                                                        I just keep my eyes on tae blankly looking at him suddenly I hear a voice "—re u listening sir?" The doctor said looking at me with Worriedness in his eyes " I'm sorry what were u saying?" I said standing in front of him.                                                                                          " as I was saying his condition is getting better by now but we still have to wait till he decided to wake up after all he been through a bad accident so his body not wanting to wake up is normal but I wish he wake up soon " he said looking at me sadly again " thank u doctor" I said looking at tae again I'm glad he's making a progress with the final look at tae the doctor went out closing the door.                                                                                              After a while I get a chair sitting between them This chair become my bed in this hospital for the past week , I sat there for a while And then without noticing I slowly fall asleep on the chair.                                                                                                                                                                     Jin's POV                                                                                                                                               I finally convinced my father to let me go and got a week off of work , can u believe this guy was bossing me around in my own restaurant I really can't believe him even though I said tae got into an accident he didn't care he just ignored me.                                                                                                                 so that really got into my skull finally I snapped and kicked out the man that he sent to look out on me threatening him that I will poison him at any chance the guy really went pale thinking that I will do that to him I was really angry so with that he run out.                                                                                                Then I went to my father saying that I'm taking that week off  no matter what he says he couldn't do anything after he heard what I did to his man so he just agreed.                                                                                                                So now I'm finally going to the hospital to visit tae , obviously after my talk to namjoon yesterday I will not just sit there not doing anything I'm coming to that hospital and get Jungkook and Jimin out of there.                                                                                                Arriving to the hospital I park my car then I go inside heading to tae's room. Before I enter the room I take a long sigh then I open the door seeing all three brothers sleeping although tae is not just sleeping.                                                                                                             as joonie explained to me tae is lying on the bed and Jungkook is sleeping on the other bed he looks skinnier than before as for jimin he is sleeping on a chair between the two beds he look tired.                                                                                                                                                I really don't wanna wake the two up knowing that they need this sleep bc of namjoon mentioning that they didn't get much so I will just wait until they wake up.                                      -                                                                                  -                                                                                    -                                                                                        ————————————————————.                  Hope u enjoy.