35

Tae's POV

After watching a lot of tv shows,movies and news Jimin Hyung and suga Hyung haven't came back yet , I'm really getting worried 'where are they?' They went out without telling us but to where and why.

I after more than an hour the front door finally opened by non other than suga Hyung and Jimin Hyung who were laughing at something , god how much I missed Jimin Hyung's voice.

As they were coming in me and kook threw ourselves on Jimin Hyung Hugging him, " Hey guys easy there" he said smiling and hugging with a groan.

" Hyung are you ok?" I said as me and kook break free of the hug " yeah I'm fine tae tae don't worry" he said looking at everyone , " Yoongi where did you two go to?" This time jin Hyung asked as we all looked at him. " oh after Jimin woke up this morning he wanted to get some fresh air and you all were sleeping so we just went out to the park together" yoongi hyung said nonchalantly as namjoon hyung looked at them suspicious for a moment they just shrugged it off.

" Hyung We're hungry give us food" yoongi Hyung said looking at jin Hyung so did Jimin Hyung " we left the food for you two on the table in the kitchen so you can go eat there " hoseok Hyung said smiling.

After hearing that yoongi hyung grabbed Jimin Hyung's Hand dragging him to the kitchen as Jimin Hyung's face twitch with something that I couldn't put my finger on what it was about.

we just shook our head at them as me , kookie, jin Hyung , amber noona and hoseok Hyung went to the living room sitting on the couch ready to watch another movie since we don't have classes today and the Hyungs seems to not have work.

As for namjoon hyung and Jackson Hyung they went to the kitchen, namjoon Hyung looked kinda pissed it's starting to feel weird it feels like they're hiding something but this could be just me being paranoid so im just gonna hope for the best.

Jackson's POV

" Hyung you know that you're not good at lying right?, so spill the tea to us and tell us since when Jimin likes to go to parks to get fresh air, do you think I would buy that?" Namjoon Hyung said looking at the two who were eating like there was no tomorrow.

" Namjoon You guys asked where were and we answered and let me tell you one thing people change so leave and let me eat my food in peace" yoongi Hyung said glancing at Namjoon Hyung.

They had starring competition which eventually Namjoon Hyung broke, " ok fine, but I will not leave this matter you will have to explain this to me later" Namjoon Hyung said going out of the kitchen as Jimin and yoongi hyung glumped.

" Man he's scary sometimes" Jimin said as he continued to eat his food yoongi Hyung nodded in agreement , " I'm done" yoongi Hyung said after a few second then making his way out of the kitchen.

I was about to go as well but i was suddenly called by jimin " Jackson we need to talk" , I signed sitting beside Jimin who is still eating, god he really could be a pig sometimes.

" What do you want to talk about?, Good thing that you asked to talk because I want to talk to you too" I said being confused of his reasoning for the talk, i waited for Jimin to finish his food he seemed to want to talk about it in private or he would've already told me.

" Ok let's go I'm done" Jimin said getting up taking his plate to the sink limping a little, I just nodded following after him " Guys I'm gonna sleep don't disturb me ok" he said as we continue our way upstairs to his room.

Closing the door of his room I looked at him sitting on his bed playing with his fingers 'what's with him?' I raised an eyebrow asking " So what do you want yo talk about?" He glanced at me lowing his head.

" Mmm...come and sit first?" He said rubbing his hand confused I went to sit beside him , he hasn't spoken a word and it's been a while since we got here eventually I lost my patience.

" Jimin I swear if you don't speak right now I'm gonna kick your ass so hard" I said arms crossed , " Ok Ok I will talk Jesus...so umm...Iwantedtoapologizefortheotherday" He said way too quickly.

" What did you say? I didn't hear anything " I said trying so hard not to laugh at how nervous he was Although I understood him just fine but I want to tease him, he sighed glancing at me.

" I said that I wanna apologize for what I said the other day" he said biting his lips still looking down, I want his head raised for the next words i will be telling him.

" Jimin look at me" I said he just shook his head , I had to grab his chin ti make him look at me " Jimin you don't need to apologize for that you didn't mean to mention him right?" I said as he nodded . " I should be the one to apologize because I knew you were going through a hard time but I just kept pushing You more and I even punched you, So yeah I'm sorry too" I said nervously.

he shook his head " No you don't need to apologize for the punch I deserved it , I let my temper control me again I should really control it before something bad happens, it seems to get worse as the time goes by" he said looking complexed.

" Jimin I know you for so long and I know you well, I know only when you get stressed you lose your temper so you should try to get ride of the stress, Ok, at least try I know you can do that" I said smiling at him as he smile back nodding.

" I want to sleep" Jimin said going under the covers " then I will take my leave " I said getting up, I felt a hand pulling me to the bed again, as i felt a chest against my back to be specific Jimin's chest.

" Jimin what are you doing? Let me go" I said trying to get out of his grip but to no use due to his tight grip on my waist " No stay here, you are warm" he said burying his head in my neck as I shivered, blushing hard and mumbling a small ok.

I'm glad I'm not facing Jimin right now because It would've been really embarrassing him seeing my red face this dumbass can't do this suddenly, I really hate him when he does these kind of things, park Jimin please stop playing with my heart.

Jimin fell asleep after a with me still in his arms, He's really warm, I want to enjoy being in his arms even for a little time just to be in Jimin's warmth, I bury myself even more into Jimin's embrace slowly losing consciousness.
-
-
-
———————————————————————.
I can't express how sorry i am for not updating sooner but it appears like every time i want to update this story something comes up in my life, but again this can't excuse me for breaking my promises just know that i am extremely sorry for being late. One last thing i want you guys to know is that i appreciate your support and i love you guys.
Hope you enjoy.