21

Jin's POV                                                                                                                                               It's been Three days since I came here and sent Jimin and Jungkook home , u may ask how did I make them stay at home that long well I forced joonie ,Yoongi and hoseok to keep them there well mostly I threatened them haha I don't know how they manage to do that but it's good as long as they did the job.                                                                                                                                                              Sitting beside tae looking at him in this state really break my heart seeing my innocent baby like that I raised him like my own kid they were young when I met them and I know everything that happened to them , I swear these brothers just went through a lot and they don't deserve it even a little.                                                                                                          Stuck in my thoughts I suddenly heard the door getting opened looking up I can see a young doctor holding a board with a smile on his face " hello sir I'm jinyoung I'm here to check on the patient" he said reaching his hand for me to shake it " hello doctor I'm jin tae's Hyung" I said shaking his hand.                                                                                                After that he began checking on tae saying "if u don't mind me asking , where's the other guys I haven't seen them lately I'm surprised that they're not here , they were really stubborn when we said that they had to go so I'm just curious why they're not here " he said continuing his work.                                                                                                                                    " oh no it's ok ,and u mean Jimin and Jungkook they are tae's brothers and they went home bc I thought they would've rooted in here if they stayed a little longer , they could be a little overprotective over tae bc he's really precious to all of us especially to them , it wasn't easy to make them leave , they totally refused to let him alone but fortunately I managed to get them out, kids nowadays are really stubborn doc" I said sighing making him chuckle as he slightly nod.                                                                                                                 Finishing his check ups he turned to me " ok there's good news jin he got a lot better than the last time I checked on him I think he's making a progress in waking up but I may say u should talk to him while he's asleep bc he might hear u and wake up sooner " he said smiling sadly at him.                                                                                                                                  " thank u doctor I will do my best talking to him so he can be with us sooner I know tae is strong and he will come back to us" I said smiling at him as he return the smile ," bye jin I hope he wake up soon" he said walking out the room " bye jinyoung I hope too and thanks again " I said as he smiled closing the door.                                                                                                                                                            After he left I sat down on a chair near tae caressing his hair and face sighing " oh my little tae why did this happen to u , please come back to us come back to ur Jiminie to ur kookie to us all .we can't be without u any longer we all missed u a lot especially ur brothers they are really awful without u if anything happened to u I don't know how could we prevent them from falling apart ur their happiness my tae u should be strong for ur brothers please " I said kissing his forehead.                                                                                                                                                      After a while of caressing and brushing his hair I got up bc I needed to go to get smth to eat , I went out slowly closing the door softly behind me going to the cafeteria to get smth in my system.                                                                                                                                                 After eating I decided I should go back to tae's room while I was walking to there I saw a few doctors running , I got a really bad feeling about it feeling the worst feeling in my entire life when I saw where the doctors were running.                                                                                                                                                    They are running to tae's room oh god please don't be the thing that I think it's , I just froze in my place when I got out of my daze  I run to tae's room with tears running down my eyes.                                                                                                                                                                  Tae no.                                                                                                                                                                                         Jimin's POV.                                                                                         Sitting in my house with kook besides me and suga Hyung, RM Hyung and hobi Hyung in front of us we have been arguing about how me and kook should go back to hospital but guess what they won't let us go it's been three freaking days since we last saw tae and it's killing us both we want to see him so bad.                                                                                              In another word the Hyung have been locking us in this house for three days , we hate every second that we spend far from tae but they always say that they will let us go tomorrow and that tomorrow turn to another tomorrow im so done with this shit I will go back to hospital right now whether they liked it or not.                                                                                                                                                      " Hyung I'm going back to hospital right now and none of u can stop me" I said glaring at them " no Jimin don't go please just stay this day too ok . please for ur Hyung I promise we will let u go to the hospital tomorrow, right guys? " hobi Hyung said looking at RM Hyung and suga Hyung who nodded he is using his puppy eyes god damn it why do he have to use this he knows that this is my weak point.                                                                                                                                                             After a long time of glaring at them all they didn't seem to back up and hobi Hyung's puppy eyes aren't helping at all , Sighing deeply I said " ok ok god damn it I will stay here but just for today the first thing I will do tomorrow is going to the hospital and no one is gonna stop me" and I storm to the kitchen seeing my Hyungs smiling at me.                                                                                                   And about kook I think he got better by now though he still doze out most of the time but I'm glad he's not crying anymore it's really breaking me to see him like that as much as I hate admitting this but I miss the old arrogant, teasing, happy kook I hope this don't last long cause I can't take it for a long time.                                                                                                                                                               later Hobi Hyung started making dinner for all of us with yoongi hyung's help, when he finished his cooking he called all of us to have our food after eating our lunch we all went to watch some random tv program in the living room.                                                                                                                                                               it was getting late we are still watching this tv program I mean there wasn't anything else to do , I was so in to the show that when my phone buzzed beside me Which almost got me a heart attack, picking my phone up I could see who the caller is and my blood run cold I swear , it's jin Hyung, placing the phone on my ear nervously , I could hear jin Hyung's sob on the other side which made my heart drop.                                                                                                                                                     " H-Hyung what happened??" I said shaking from the fear of what I was thinking right now no please don't be what I think it is , " j-j-jiminie—t-tae—h-he's—."he said sobbing on the other side .                                                                                                                                               " h-Hyung w-what's with h-him?" I said trying not to cry as well , " j-j-Jimin c-come q-quickly p-please I-i c-can't—" he said chocking on his sobs " o-ok—H-Hyung I-I'm c-coming" I said as I close the phone standing stiff .                                                                                                                                                               " j-jimin what happened? Why did jin Hyung call u ?" Hobi Hyung said looking at me so do the others I just lowered my head sniffling silently " t-tae— h-he's—." I couldn't continue as I burst out crying kneeling on the floor grabbing my heart .                                                                                                                           I could feel someone hugging me it's hobi Hyung crying as well I hug him burying my head on his chest crying " no Hyung please this can't be happening tell me this isn't happening he's not gonna leave us please no" I said sobbing loudly I could hear kook sob loudly as I said these word.                                                                                                                        "c-come on Jimin we gotta go to hospital get up" said yoongi hyung with red eyes pulling me up on the floor I just follow his lead not caring about anything , we all got to the car with yoongi Hyung driving with me at his side and namjoon hyung crying silently with kook who is sobbing on his chest and a crying hobi Hyung at the back beside them.                                                                                                                yoongi hyung start driving to the hospital, I can't see tae go away from me please god why would u take him away from us he's still young take me away instead please , with that though I start crying again .                                                                                                                    Please don't go tae.                                                        -                                                                                    -                                                                                  -                                                                                        ————————————————————.              I'm really sorry guys that I updated late life have been shit for me , but I'm glad that there still someone who will read this so again thank u.                  Hope u enjoy.