34

Hoseok's POV

Feeling the sun's light on my face I woke up, rubbing my eyes I look around seeing that I'm on the couch that's means I fall asleep here and everyone else are asleep, i got up stretching my muscles.

I looked around again now being more awake, I looked at Jimin's place expecting to see him lying on the couch but to my surprise he isn't there ' where did he go?' , looking at the guys I notice that yoongi isn't here as well .

Now I'm getting worried where are they maybe they're upstairs , I went upstairs thinking that they may be there but to my luck they weren't there , I searched the whole house but they're nowhere , going to the garage I saw that yoongi's car is not there.

Now I'm sure that something bad happened I hope I'm wrong let's not be negative , lost in my thoughts I went inside, I should wake jin Hyung up maybe he knows where they went to.

" jin Hyung wake up" I said now standing before jin Hyung who was sleeping on the couch as well, he didn't answer me so I decided to call him again " jin Hyung wake up" this time shaking him.

" hum...what's up hoseok-ah?" Jin Hyung said sitting up while rubbing his eyes, " Hyung do you know where yoongi is? Did he tell you anything about going out?" I said hoping that he knows where were they.

" no why are you asking me that? He is with Jimin right....there" he said looking at the couch that Jimin was suppose to be laid on , seeing that there's no one he get up with wide eyes looking around .

" where are they?" He ask looking at me now , " I don't know too Hyung I woke up to this empty couch with no yoongi around as well , that's why I woke you up I thought you might know where they are " I said looking at jin Hyung worriedly.

" hoseok I don't know where they are as well, yoongi didn't tell me anything, did you look around?" He said searching for something , " yes Hyung I looked around the house but they're not here , and yoongi's car is not in the garage as well" I said looking at jin Hyung who is still looking for something.

" hoseok give me your phone I can't find mine " He said as I handed him my phone, he called yoongi's phone after some ringing a phone started to buzz on the coffee table.

I walked to get the familiar phone which belonged to yoongi , " Hyung he left his phone here, what should we do? There's no way yoongi go out without his phone he usually take it with him everywhere , you don't think something bad happened right?" I said looking at jin Hyung who is biting his lip.

" calm down hoseok Maybe nothing happened , let's not be negative for now ok and if something bad happened yoongi would have told us " he said rubbing his temple , I just nodded.

" now let's go make some breakfast ok, but I need to go to the bathroom first" jin Hyung said going to the bathroom I just nod going to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast.

After a while jin Hyung came back and we started to make breakfast, a while later the breakfast was ready so jin Hyung decided to wake everyone up while I prepared the table.

After a minute I heard a lot of groans I chuckle to myself god these guys are worse than yoongi and they say he's hard to wake him up , suddenly the guys came to the table while secretly cursing jin Hyung I just laughed at them.

" good morning guys" I said with a loud voice I could hear groans which I know belong to namjoon, kookie and amber , " good morning Hyung/hoseok" they said some of them about to fall asleep again.

" hey no sleeping on the table young man and amber I thought you were more mature " jin Hyung said to kookie and amber who were about to fall asleep again , " Hyung we are sleepy~" they said whining.

" even if you were you can't sleep on the table so no" jin Hyung said and they groan even more " you are a meanie" they said pouting at him we all chuckled at them .

" now shall we eat our breakfast please ?" Namjoon said starting to eat his breakfast , we all nod and begin to eat our's as well I'm surprised that they didn't notice Jimin and yoongi's disappearenss maybe they're just too sleepy to notice.

" by the way where's yoongi hyung?" Jackson suddenly asked I looked at jin Hyung " we don't know, this morning when  hoseok woke up he couldn't find yoongi and Jimin in the house and yoongi's car is gone and we tried to call him but he left his phone here " jin Hyung said sighing as they all look at him wide eyes.

" H-Hyung you don't think something happened to Jimin Hyung right?" Tae asked with teary eyes, " no tae I don't think something bad happened because if it happened then yoongi would have told us" I said patting his back.

" ok Hyung.....but what should we do?" Kookie said looking me and jin Hyung" I think all we can do is wait until they came back" jin Hyung said to all of them they all just nod.

Finishing our breakfast and washing the dishes we all went to the living room , sitting down on the couchs we decide to watch a movie while waiting for yoongi and Jimin to come back.
-
-
-
———————————————————————
Guys i an really sorry for being late again but things keep coming up
Thank u all for being supportive I really really appreciate it

Hope you enjoy.