Bonus: Ronda POV

"I'm not sure if I can do this," Daisy groaned.

"Sure you can," I replied. "Just remember that you are two friends getting to know each other." The doorbell interrupted my pep talk and I grinned. "That must be him!" I ran to the door and opened it, jaw dropping when I saw none other than Liam Payne on the other side, looking fit in tight jeans  and a button-up.

"Wow, you look beautiful," he said, looking towards Daisy who was standing beside me. I smirked slightly. Of course she does, I know what I'm doing.

"You clean up nicely yourself," she replied. "Lee, this is Ronda."

"Ronda," he turned those gorgeous eyes on me and I about melted. "It's nice to meet you."

"It-it's nice to meet you, too," I stuttered out, blushing ever so slightly.

"I have to grab my purse, I'll be right back." Daisy disappeared into the other room. As soon as I was sure she was out of earshot, I regained my voice.

"Liam Payne?!" I whisper-shouted at him. "Are you kidding me?"

He held his finger up to his lips with a "shhh" and a quick glance behind me to make sure Daisy wasn't coming back yet.

"She doesn't know who I am."

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes.

"Please don't tell her. It's refreshing to have someone actually want to get to know me and not the member of a boy band." His puppy dog eyes were hard to turn down.

"Fine."

"You won't tell her?"

I shook my head with a grin.

"I'm back!" Daisy reappeared and we both looked up like a deer caught in headlights. I quickly glanced over at him, thankful he chose that moment to look over at me and widened my eyes in a 'oh my god say something' gesture.

"I was just telling Ronda that it must be refreshing for you to hear another American accent while you're here. I would go crazy not being around something familiar."

It took all that was in me not to roll my eyes at his horrible attempt at a comeback from our guilty expressions. Daisy looked confused, glancing between us. "Yes, it is quite nice."

"Right, of course!" I quickly usher them out the door. "Have fun!" I slammed the door behind them and take a deep breath, leaning against it.

"Time for some research," I smirk to myself, heading back into my desk to Google One Direction.

_______

A/N:

Hey guys! My friend @l-a-r-r-yspellslove wrote some bonus Ronda POV chapters for your enjoyment!  She is really great, and you should check her out!  In the mean time, if you like what you read, please leave comments or vote!

Thanks so much! <3