Bonus: Ronda's POV

"Where are you and Niall going tonight?" Daisy asked, checking her eyeliner in the mirror.

I was leaning against her doorframe, watching her finish getting glammed up for her date with Liam. "He said to dress casual, so it could be anything," I told her. "Did he say anything to you or Liam?"

"He hasn't said anything to me," she replied. "You're on your own, kid."

"Fine," I sighed. "Jeans and a jumper it is. What time is Liam getting here?" I asked, looking down at my clothes, critically.

"That is a sweater. A jumper is something little kids wear." Daisy liked to remind me I was in fact an American. "You've been around Brits too long. And he should be here in just a few minutes. Niall's due by any minute, too, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "Daisy, I think I actually might really like him." I bit my lip slightly, nervously waiting for her response.

"Really? You've only been talking for a week," she reminded me with a concerned look. "And your one in-person interaction was influenced by alcohol. Maybe take things slow?"

"For one, I was only tipsy, not drunk," I assured her. "And for two, I already saw his microphone; how much slower can things go?" I quirked an eyebrow, daring her to continue.

"I know, I know," she conceded. "You're a grown-ass woman in charge of her own destiny. But I don't want you getting hurt. Try to get to know him more tonight before you make up your mind."

Our buzzer went off before I had a chance to really respond, so I settled for rolling my eyes with a "Yes, mother." and headed down the stairs with Daisy to find out which of our guys had arrived. We opened the door to find Niall and Liam both waiting for us.

"Nice to see you, Lee." I gave Liam a smile before turning my attention to the Irishman who had filled my waking and sleeping thoughts all week. "Hey, Niall."

"You are both looking lovely this evening," Liam replied, ignoring that one of us was in a nice dress and one of us was in jeans.

"Ready?" Niall offered his arm to me. I grinned and looped my arm through it.

"Don't wait up," I told Daisy with a grin.

"Have a good time," was her only reply, clearly distracted by the gorgeous Brit standing before her.

"You are looking darling this evening," Niall told me as he opened the passenger side door to his Range Rover.

"Thank you." I replied. "Not so bad yourself." His black skinnies with a loosely fitted grey jumper hugged him in all the right places. The snapback gracing his head only made it feel all the more casual.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he climbed into the driver's seat.

"An underground concert."

"Anyone I would know?"

"Ed Sheeran?" he answered with a small grin and I gasped. "I assume you've heard of him?"

"I've never seen him in concert, but yeah, he's incredible."

"Well, it's gonna be a pretty small crowd tonight, only a couple hundred maybe."

"Awesome," I replied, totally freaking out but trying to act calm and not fangirl over one of his friends.

-----

We arrive at the club and manage to slip into the back without Niall being recognized. It's kind of dark, so he was blending in pretty well. He'd stayed pretty close and the club was crowded so he insisted on standing behind me and wrapping his arms around me as the concert started.