| 25 |

Zero was completely unfazed by our explanation, instead he rolled his eyes and was about to walk downstairs. But I couldn't help myself and asked him the question I had been wanting to ask for a few seconds now, "You didn't sleep with her, did you?" Zero looked at me before finally giving me an answer. He smirked before walking down the stairs fast, making me chase after him while Jae just laughed at my reaction.

"Yah! Come back here!" I shouted as I ran after the long legged man. He ran straight into our dad's study and I chased behind him. We both had hurried and short breaths as we ran after each other. Into the kitchen, out of the kitchen. Into the living room, out of the living room. Into the cinema room, finally out of it, after throwing obstacles in each other's paths. We stopped in the sitting room which was right in front of the front door. It wasn't a separate room, it was the open one that guests were invited to, so that they don't accidentally walk into a room we don't want them in. "Why?" He asked, smirking even more in a way that made me paranoid. "If you tell me it's because you didn't want that, I am going to grow my shoe at you." He threatened.

"It's not that, you idiot." I scolded him as we stood staring at each other, on two opposing sides of the couch between us.

"Then what?" He calmly asked as Jae calmly sat himself down on a chair behind us. It was far from us but not that far, he could still hear our spoken words.

"She's a virgin. That's what." I responded with a sarcastic tone that seemed to tell him that I was stating the obvious. I wasn't kidding though, all three of us were virgins. It wasn't the issue of not finding a man who would willingly take it from us, it was a case of not having someone we trusted take it from us. Trust me, there were plenty of douches out there who threw themselves at us, it's also why we appear to be very respectable in front of people. We had the fancy habit of calmly and stylishly rejecting people.

"Seriously?" My brother gawked at me, annoyed for a reason I didn't understand.

I got offended, "Excuse me?" Was he mocking the fact that we were all saving ourselves for the right time? Yes, we are that cliche, but can you blame us? We spent a lot of our childhood saving ourselves, but as we got older, we weren't worrying about losing it after marriage, we just didn't want to hand it over to a dick who wouldn't care for us or respect us.

"That was why you were chasing me?" He questioned with a shocked expression. "So you don't mind that I'd sleep with her, you just want her to lose it in a perfect situation." He mocked me with a shock tone, making Jae laugh at the both of us. Yup, we were both insane.

"There is no such thing as perfect situation, plus I just don't want her to lose it like that." I started to speak not-so-clearly since we both had company. At this point, Zero glared at me, "Like what?"

I looked up, slightly confused as to why he had gotten annoyed at me, "Casually, like it means nothing." I whispered loud enough for only him to hear, but all my efforts of trying to keep Jae out of it went to waste when I realised he moved to stand beside me.

If I wasn't wrong, I caught sight of Ro rolling his eyes at me with annoyance as he looked at me. He had something to say, "I am not stupid and I wouldn't just take her virginity like that. I have been around enough women - generally -" he cleared, "to know the general requirements of what they want when and how they want to lose it." Jae narrowed his eyebrows, slightly shocked at my brother's words. "I am not stupid, don't worry." Ro assured me, although I am not sure if he was right to say that because he can be stupid, but that's different from officially being stupid, right?

"I want to side with you on this one, but trust me on this one, we both know what we are doing when it comes to this. Especially with virgins." Jae explained in a calm tone, but his words unsettled my nerves. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him, jealousy and disappointed with his words and the actions it referred to. "That's not what I meant." Jae retaliated when he finally caught on about what I was reacting to, "We... umm... Z, help me here." I chuckled a little at his words of support for my brother before turning to look at Ro.

He chuckled with me too before finally answering, "You girls might preserve your virginity, but we didn't for long." He simply stated before explaining more, "Plus we have had female friends whose conversations we'd eavesdrop on. They had this entire fantasy of the most romantic way to lose their virginity."

"You eavesdropped on their conversations?" I questioned.

"That's all you heard?" Jae shockingly asked me, making me giggle a bit.

"Yeah, and then we did beat a few of the guys when they would ruin the first chances for one of them. And that was when they, the girls of course, learnt that we could get them to have their perfect first times by making us the messengers." Zero explained.

"And that is why and how we know to be very careful when it comes to these things." Jae added. They both looked very pleased and proud of themselves. They were clearly not prepared to have their egos and happy little pride ruined and crushed by me, for the moment.

"But do keep in mind that roses and chocolates aren't always the best way to take a girl's virginity." I explained to them both, making them gawk.

"What?!" They both exclaimed in shocked expressions.

I simply nodded, "Just because you know what the other girls wanted doesn't mean that you know what Luna wants." I had the upper hand and was going to take advantage of it. Zero immediately rushed to my side and grabbed my shoulders, I knew that I was in for one hell of a roller coaster ride.