Chapter 10

The next thing Lavi knew, the wheels were beginning to skid as the sound of shooting echoed from the front of the truck. Lavi struggled out of Raph's grasp and up to Donnie's side, spotting Leo a little before the end of the truck; shell in the snow and rubbing his head. The teenage girl let out a bit of a sigh, knowing her new friend was ok. But, suddenly, the semi jerked as it began to move downhill... down the mountain the were on.

 "Leo, move, move!" Donnie shouted. Luckily, Leo heard his nerdy brother and tucked himself under the center of the truck. "Leo!" Lavi called. "Don't worry, he's fine," Raph grunted, making his way up behind the girl. The truck jerked again, as somehow Vern had managed to turn the truck around and drive straight downhill. Lavi had let out another short scream as Donnie placed a hand on her shoulder to make sure she didn't go flying.

 Once the truck was going in one direction, Lavi maneuvered her way between the brothers. "How far off course are we?" Raph demanded. "Actually, we're on a bit of a shortcut. But we need to keep going down. Straight down," Donnie replied. Taking another look at the hothead beside her, Lavi took temporary charge, "Donnie, we need to patch Raph's shell up." "I'm fine," Raph growled. But with a slap to the back of his shell, the brother clad in red gave a hiss of pain. "Sure you are," Lavi sassed before turning to the brother in purple, "Donnie." "Right!" The genius agreed quickly, rushing up behind his brother. "Need help?" Lavi offered. "I got it," Donnie shook his head, but smiled in thanks.

 Lavi ran to the back of the truck as she glanced out onto the mountain, searching for Leo. However, he wasn't hard to find. "Guys, Leo's in trouble!" Mikey called from up on the roof. "My shell's cracked. Just tape it up," Raph ordered. "Allow me to be the badass for once," Donnie replied; though it must have been due to the adrenaline. Never the less, Donnie rushed out the back of the truck, jumping into the snow, and unhooked an unconscious Leo that was hooked up to an electric claw device. But letting go of Leo, Lavi watched the genius extend his bo staff and place it between a boulder under the snow and the grill of the vehicle... making it flip.

 "You boys are not having fun without me!" Lavi playfully sneered. "Hold up, princess-" But Lavi didn't bother to listen to Raph's protests. "Booyakasha!" Lavi hollered, jumping out of the back of the truck, pressing a button on the side of each of her shoes mid air. The bottoms of her shoes became flat with no traction or rubber on the bottom; instead they were like snowboard material as the girl skated atop the snow. The brother in red couldn't help but be impressed with her fearless-like persona.

"Mikey!" Donnie called, holding onto his leader; but an electrolyzed claw was holding onto him. Lavi swiftly came up beside Donnie and Leo as she tried to keep the brothers together. Mikey quickly jumped into the vehicle that had Donnie, making the henchmen on top fly off, and the claw let go of the brother in purple. The younger brother then proceeded to punch his hand through the roof and take the wheel, "Raph, I'm driving! Yeah!" The next thing Lavi knew, Raph had shot out of the back of the truck and into the car Mikey was currently 'driving'.

But that wasn't it. Apparently, Vern wasn't watching where he was going and ran into a snow bank, causing snow to fly up everywhere. Lavi clung to the unconscious leader and nerdy turtle. "Avalanche!" Mikey called from somewhere above them. But soon, the brother in orange and red both joined the three a little ways ahead. "Come on, Leo, wake up!" Donnie begged his older brother, slapping him in the face. Mikey even decided to join in on slapping his older brother in the face, but he was actually quite worried, yelling, "Yeah! If you wake up, I promise I'll do anything you say!"

 Donnie suddenly let go as the back of the semi swung over the group. Mikey and Lavi held Leo steady as the girl tried to continuously wake the turtle clad in blue up. "Guys! Shredder's chopper is 20 miles outside of New York City airspace!" Donnie updated. The truck kept swinging over the top of the group as Lavi buried her head into the crook of Leo's neck, "Leonardo! Wake up, so help me if you don't wake up this instant..." But Raph and Donnie were arguing at the same time, "Thanks for the traffic update, Donnie. You doing sports and weather next?" Raph snapped. "If you're gunna be nasty about it then I guess you don't want to know that there's a 500-foot drop-off in 53 seconds!" "Damn it, Leonardo! If you don't wake up this instant you won't get that kiss I was gunna give you!" Lavi threatened.