Stuff I think about (multifandom)

Yeah, I had no idea what to call this chapter, cause it isn't an one shot/prompt.

My Caulscott and DBH one shots are taking longer than expected so that's why I made this.

So when I'm just casually listening to music (I pretty much listen to music any time I can), I sometimes hear a song/album that just fits SO PERFECTLY with a character (or game, movie etc).
So I'm gonna list those songs here (with link and my thought and stuff). I may make a part 2 if you guys like this.
I'm bad at intro's, aren't I?

The trial- Pink Floyd (song): Connor/ DBH in general:

I love the entire album The Wall- Pink Floyd, but this song just reminded me of Connor SO MUCH, especially him becoming a deviant and being trapped in his program. It fits with DBH in general too. (Other songs of The Wall also fit with DBH)

Flying colors- Flying colors (album): Life is strange:

I only put The Storm here (you can find the complete album on Spotify). This whole album could have been the soundtrack of life is strange tbh.
Shoulda Coulda Woulda fits with Nathan really well, Better than walking away fits with Rachel or Chloe(or amberprice), Fool in my heart fits with Warren, etc.
The Storm just fits with the entire game (someone should make an edit with it tbh).

Three cheers for sweet revenge-MCR (album): Heathers:

Do I even have to explain? It fits with JD and Veronica incredibly well.