Chapter 1. (Meeting Him)

Skylars POV

Ive lived with Morgan for about 8 years now, hell, we practically are sisters. My parents are in the military so they are all around the world all the time. Me and Morgan decided that it was time to get out of Colorado. We never really fit in there. We were both loud and crazy. We also both loved ghost hunting. Me and Morgan decided to move in with Shane and Ryland. Ryland is like a brother to me as well. I love them both dearly. Shane is very wonderful and Ive met him on holidays and stuff. Morgan and Rylands parents always treated me as their child. My parents never got me christmas gifts so they treated me the same with that kinda stuff too. 

"Morgan did you pack our bath stuff?"

"Yup, got it all, including the snacks we want!" 

"You know me too well Morgan." I said

"Ive known you since we were Tylers age." Morgan said sarcastically

"True." I said back

"lets load everything into the car,its 4:30 am and we have a flight to catch at 6:30." Morgan stated.

>>Time skip>>

"I will miss you guys to much" Morgans mother said.

"We will miss you too mom" Morgan said, whimpering sarcastically.

"We will call you when we get to Shanes." I said, nodding that we need to go.\

"Alright then, goodbye then! I love you guys!" Morgans mother said walking away

me and Morgan boarded the plane. we started talking about what our room should look like, and about how we were gonna  be new editions  to shanes squad. We decided to have our room look "trendy" so we decided on an inspiration picture. 

This is the picture me and Morgan decided on, but instead of one big bed we would have two full size beds. 

"Moooooorrrrrgaaaaaannnnn" i dragged on

"Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttt" she said sarcastically back.

"Do you like Andrewwww?" I said exitedly

"Ugh, fine, maybe just a little bit" She said.

" I KNEW IT, HAHA" I almost screamed in the plane.

"Chill out Skylar, you cant yell like we do at home" she said laughing.

"sorry" I whispered sarcastically.

"So, now that i answered your question, its time you answer mine"  she said.

"Oh boy.." I said, but she cut me off getting to her point.

"Do you like Garrett?" she asked

"wh..what?" there was a shake in my voice as i turned red as a tomato, blushing insanely.