Chapter 5. (Forever is a long time)

Garretts POV

Everyone was silent for a little  bit. Until Skylar answered me

"Of course I will, Garrett" She said blushing more than ive ever seen. 

Shanes POV 

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED" I screamed exitedly. 

"Well, me and Skylar are dating now. And im very happy about it!" Garrett said. 

"I set up a blind dates for you and Sky, Garrett!" I said. trying to make it seem like I set them up with different people. 

"Garebear, he set us up with two different people. How about we go on the "dates" with those people. but not flirt with them or anything and keep our distances from those people during the date with them?" she said

This was going perfectly. But I had an idea for them.

"Guys, the dates have been changed for tonight." I said.

"Wait, what?" Garrett asked. Andrew had started filming again, because he thought this would be something good to film. 

"Yes, I texted both of your blind dates. They will be at my house tonight at 8:00. Its 6:00 right now. So you guys both have time to get ready for your blind dates."  I said lying to them. 

"Ok." Garrett and Skylar said at the same time. 

Skip to 7:30 PM

Skylar POV

I cant believe im dating Garrett. Im so happy to be dating such a good guy. Too bad we both had to go on dates with different people when we just started dating. But we both didnt want to ruin Shanes video or cancel on anyone  so soon. At least it was a double date so I would get to see Garebear the whole time though. I  finally decided in a outfit to wear that Ive been saving for occasions like this.

"Finally an excuse to wear this outfit!" I said to myself.

I was ready

I was ready. Im ready for whoever this date  was gonna be with. But mostly I was ready for Garrett.

Garretts POV 

I heard Skylar walking down the stairs. I was freaking out. I didnt know where to sit or to go. I was so exited. I was exited to see her. She finally came down the stairs. 

"Oh my God." I said