Part 9 (Make ups)

ONE MONTH LATER

Garretts POV

"No wait why- Andrew why are you doing this to me, you knew me before her, why are you dating Sky?"

"Dude its just how the tables turned, im sorry man but she likes me." Andrew said walking out the door.  We were filming a video today about Andrew and Skylars relationship. Shane decided not to post any videos about me and Skylar because we all decided we were gonna get hate. I grabbed a bottle of booze and put it in my passenger seat. My life hasn't been going the best ever since the big fight and finding Andrew And Skylar hooking up. Me and Skylar have not said but a few hellos at a coffee shop if we run into each other. And trust me, it's very awkward. 

GOING TO SHANES HOUSE

I knocked on the door only to have a surprising person open it, it was Sky. 

"Oh, uh hey Garrett"

"Hey Skylar, wheres everyone else?"

"Shanes running some errands and I guess Andrew isn't here yet."

"What about Morgan and Ryland?"

"They're  filming their own video, Shane didnt tell you?" No, Shane didnt tell me, I thought. Why the hell is he inviting me to this stupid fucking video if im not the one dating Skylar. Is he seriously trying to torture me? I knew i brought that damn bottle of booze for a reason, and it s not to celebrate anything. 

"Oh, no he didnt."

"You can come in if you want." she said awkwardly.

Skylar opened the door all the way to reveal her beautiful body, my God has she been working out, when did her curves become so pronounced? 

(Imagine this)

"You coming or not Garrett?" Skylar said.

"Yup right behind you"

We were catching up on life for about an hour, still no sign of anybody. I cant believe Andrew wasnt here atleast, why does he trust me alone with Sky?

"Where the hell is the liquor?" said Sky frustratingly. 

"I got booze in my car if you want some" I offered

"Yea hurry, i need some" She chuckled

I hurried out to the car and grabbed the booze and rushed back inside, i wasnt gonna waste a moment with her alone. When i came back inside i noticed she was in a swimsuit, and damn this didnt help with the attraction i was trying to hold back. 

"Damn Skylar how did you change to fast" I commented

"Im a natural" She replied and winked.

Oh MY GOD I was screaming  in my head. Was she already wasted? What was about to happen??

 Was she already wasted? What was about to happen??

"why are you even in a swimsuit"

"Since it doesnt look like anyone is gonna be here anytime soon for the video, why not go into the pool" she said

We didnt even bother getting any glasses out for the booze, we both just sipped from the bottle until there was none left. We were both very drunk.

"Oh comeon Garebear lets szwim" She slurred

"I have no swimming trunksSs" I replied

"Then follow meeee" She said excitedly"

We headed out to the pool and my mind was racing with wonder on what she was going to do. Was she gonna let me use Shanes, was i gonna sit and watch her swim, was was she gonna do?

She abruptly stopped infront of the pool and told me to close my eyes, so I did. She then unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the chair. I drunkenly giggled. Then she pulled down my pants, revealing everything. I opened my eyes quickly

"Sky what are you-" I started to say

"Shhhhhh" She giggled

She then took off her swimsuit and threw it onto the chair. She pushed me into the pool and she followed in with jumping in. When My head was above water she Kissed me. I kissed her back. I dont know if it was the drunkeness in my system or if it was pure emotions. We made out for about fifteen minutes until i finally got the courage to fuck her. She was screaming my name. This happened for about Thirty minutes until we both made it uo to Shanes bedroom, I knew it was wrong, but Skylar was sleeping in a couch in their office and we didnt wanna do it there. We continued for about 30 more minutes until I finished in her. Then we both fell asleep naked in the bed.

45 minutes later

I woke up to see Skylar waking up too, we were still half drunk but good enough that we could think clearer. 

"Hey there" She said smiling

"Hey there" I said back smirking with joy

"Ive missed you alot" She said

"Same for you"

"Im planning on breaking it off with Andrew, Im sorry for everything ive put you through" She said, with real remorse in her eyes

"I think what just happened makes up for that month of torture haha, trust me I forgive you Sky."

"Garrett, I Love you" 

"I love you too Skylar"