Chapter 2. (Shanes Series)

Shanes POV

We dropped Josh off and headed to my house to let the girls unpack. I decided to bring up the connection that Skylar and Garrett were having, but not in a weird way. 

" So..you guys seem to be getting along perfectly. I said to Garrett and Skylar. 

"Yeah, actually, were kinda best friends now!" Garrett said to me, while Skylar was blushing a little bit. 

"Yeah, I can see that." I said chuckling with the group.

"We are finally home, after this frickin long drive and plane ride." Skylar said changing the subject.

>>Time skip to 8:00 at night.>>

(Still Shanes POV) 

Garrett and Skylar were snuggled up into eachother watching Spiderman Homecoming. Skylar was now in her pj's, so was Morgan. I took a few photos of Skylar and Garrett without them knowing from the kitchen. 

I went upstairs so Skylar and Garrett couldnt hear me

I went upstairs so Skylar and Garrett couldnt hear me. I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower just to be extra cautious. 

"Hey, whats up you guys, yes. Today as you saw, we picked up Morgan and Skylar. Both like sisters to me, but as soon as Skylar met Garrett, they had an amazing connection. I want to set up a blind date for Garrett and Sky. So, at the end of the week, they are going to get that. Tomorrow is Thursday, and that is when we have a baby come to our house. Im going to play a game with the squad, where  I spin around and choose two people in the squad to be the main parents of the baby. Im going to peek and choose Skylar and Garrett. So, I will see everyone tomorrow, bye guys" 

Garretts POV

Shane went upstairs and turned on the shower. I assumed he was getting  pampered for the child tomorrow.  I didnt think much of it, so I just focused on the movie. 

"You know Sky, if you were a guy i would totally date you." I said blushing as soon as I relized I said that out loud. I would date her right now, and shes a girl. Wait,  what am I thinking. Im gay. I just continued to play with her hair until we fell asleep. 

Shanes POV

I actually took a shower, and I walked downstairs to see Sky and Garrett asleep like this.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGodohmyGod" I whisper-screamed.  I decided to take a picture and then get a diet root beer. Ryland,Morgan, and Andrew were filming, I didnt want to bother them, but they NEEDED to see this. I ran into the office and told them to get out here ASAP. We all ran out of the offfice to see them in the same  position. 

"Aww, they are adorable, but isnt Garrett gay?"Ryland said

"Not if I have anything to do with it, he wont be for a whole lot longer." 

Morgan just stood there, giggling.

"Morgan? Do you know anything I dont."

"Ugh I cant hold the secret forever, I have to tell someone. Come into the office so they dont hear us." she said

we all walked into the office, all of us eager to hear what she had to say.

"So, on the plane she might have said she loved him..in a romaaaaanccccceeee way.." Morgan said

" OH MY GOD" I said

"I have a series idea.....