Chapter 6. ( I love you)

Garretts POV 

She looked gorgeous. I was wearing my lobster shirt. I didn't want to get dressy for a random person when I had a gorgeous girlfriend to look forward to. Shane was in the kitchen filming me and Skylar just staring at each other. 

"Garrett..Uhm..Y..you look really really c..cute." Skylar said. 

"Sky, Have you seen you... you are a dream." I said

She blushed

"AWWWWWW GUYS I CANT." Shane screamed holding the camera.

"Shane, where are our dates? Its 8:20." I said.

"Well, THERES NOBODY COMING AND I SET UP  A DATE JUST FOR YOU TWO." Shane yelled.

"Yay!" Me and Sky both said at the same time. 

Shanes POV

"So I have some food being postmated to the house, and it should be here in about 20 minutes. Im gonna leave one of the cameras here to film, and Im gonna go talk to Ryland and Morgan." I said. 

They both nodded. 

"Guys.. they need to get married." I whispered 

"And then they can have cute little hufflepuff babies." Morgan squealed. 

"NO, DO NOT BRING UP HARRY DAMN POTTER" I yelled.

"Is everything ok in there?" Garrett yelled.

"Yeah, just got a little shook about something, go back to your date! I said. 

"Oh, uhm ok..." Garrett responded.

We heard them continue to giggle about something.

"Yes. Marriage. Now." Ryland said.

Garretts POV

We were laughing about how Shane tried to cover up the fact about how he was yelling about Harry Potter. We just stared into each others eyes and admired each other.

"Skylar, can you come outside? Just give me a minute to talk to Shane."

"O-of course." She replied.

She went through the office and through the door to the patio. I went to talk to Shane.

"Shane, shane, shane, oh my God Shane!" I shouted.

"What? Your supposed to be with Skylar, we are about to film you guys!" He said.

"I told her to go outside, because I didnt want her to hear this."

"Oh, God, what is it?" Shane, Ryland, and Morgan said.

"I think I'm fucking bisexual. I thought that me and Skylar would give it a try for a few days because i could tell that you were trying to get us together, but I think I-" I stopped

"You think...what?" Ryland said.

"I think I love her."