Ch. 4 (The One)

Garretts POV

I woke up to see Skylar snuggled up close to me on the couch. I didnt move because I liked it. I whispered to myself

"God, what is happening to me." i sighed.

Skylar wiggled around and eventually whispered  "Garebear? Are you awake?" 

"Yeah, wait, you've never called me that before." I said blushing 

"Oh, uhm, sorry, I just made it u-" she said before I cut her off.

"No, I love it, its cute." I said, sitting up.

Shanes POV

I had the camera, walking into the living room. 

"GUYS STOP CUDDLING AND GET SOME FRICKIN CLOTHES ON THE BABY IS COMING IN LITERALLY 45 MINUTES!!" I screamed as I pointed at them with the camera. They moved really fast away from eachother. I was on to something with their relationship.

Skylars POV

I ran upstairs to get my outfit ready, me and Morgan dressed cozy but cute, since we werent going anywhere fancy, we dressed like that.

Skylars outfit-  

morgans outfit- 

Garretts POV

Skylar walked down the stairway. I whispered to myself,

"Damn, she looks good. Wtf is wrong  with me, Im gay" 

Shanes POV

Sky walked down the stairs. I pointed the camera at Garrett, he had no words exept something he whispered to himself. I couldnt hear what is was,  but I had some ideas.  

>>Time skip to the baby coming>>

Still Shanes POV

"Alright guys, so now that we have met the baby, we are going to randomly choose two people in the squad to be the main parent of baby Adrix!" I said.

 I spun around and peeked, Garrett and Skylar were standing across from eachother, smiling at one another. I chose Skylar first, she turned red and then agreed to do it.  I spun around again and I chose Garrett.

Garretts POV

Shane chose me. HE CHOSE ME!! I screamed in my head.

So, I guess were doing this huh." Skylar said, seeming exited.

"Yeah, I guess we are" I said back.

We continued to play and take care of Adrix. Everyone continued to make comments like "If you two were together you would have the cutest kids!"  or "You guys need to have a child right now." and to be honest, I didnt hate it. I think, I might be Bisexual, and I think I might have fallen for Skylar. She was the definition of perfect, I just wanted her.  And only her.  Shane decided he wanted to go to the park and prank Shanes mother. We couldnt all pile into the G-wagon so Shane decided to put me and Skylar in my car. I was exited but also nervous, I need to tell her how I feel, and fast.  Me and Skylar got into my car and sat in silence.for a long time. 

"Garebear, whats wrong?" she asked, genuinely seeming concerned.

"Nothing, just thinking, doll." I blushed as soon as I called her doll. She blushed as well.

"Im so-" she stopped me

"I love it." She said. 

We jammed out to some music the rest of the way there, and we found a succulent we planned to plant there. 

Shanes POV 

We were about to meet up with my mother but I saw Skylar and Garrett planting a plant beside a tree.  

"They look like a crazy homeless couple." I said laughing with everyone else. When they were done planting the succulent Skylar got into one of those baby swings and Garrett started pushing her. 

"They are so frickin cute I NEED TO GET THEM TOGETHER" I once again whisper yelled into the camera. My mother came and we hid the baby and suprised her with it. She was very happy and she said she couldnt wait to have a real grand-child. My mother,me,Skylar,Ryland,Garrett, and Morgan all walked beside eachother while Adrix and his mother went to go get some fresh water for them because it was really hot and Adrix was getting fussy. My mother and Garrett had locked arms and Skylars arms were locked on Garretts.

"Ahh, Garrett I think I'm in loveee" My mother said.

"Are you sure your gay?" My mother said, obviously joking because we knew he was going to say yes. 

"Uhm, actually, I dont think so..."

Skylars POV

My heart dropped, could this be what ive been praying and hoping for ever since I found him!?!"

Garretts POV

This was it. Me coming out again. I wanted to marry this girl."

"I'm bisexual." I said

Everyone gasped

Shanes POV

"What made you change your mind, Garrett?" I asked

"The girl of my dreams, Sky."

Everyone started freaking out. I told them to calm down so we could hear Skylars reaction.

 "Garrett, I love you too, like, alot." Skylar said chuckling nervously.

Everyone that had their arms clinged togther now had them undone. And Garrett and Skylar were on opposite sides of eachother standing face to face. Garrett did something I never thought would happen so soon. He walked right up to Skylar and kissed her. It wasnt just a peck on  the lips either, it was long.

Garretts POV

This was my moment, after she said that I knew it was my time, so I walked up and kissed her. Today was my day to seize the moment. So I said this

"Skylar, I knew you were the one  ever since I watched your videos, so will you be my girlfriend?"