the unknown secrets

(Y/N) pov

This is the time where I would prove to cardin that he is wrong. i've waited for alot of time whule training and resting to be sure cardin wont beat me...

As (Y/N) was getting ready for goodwitch's class, a group of girls were talking about him none other that his teammates, pyrrah and nora.

Ruby: wont he be alright?

Yang: oh dont worry rubes, im sure he will be fine

Nora: I WANT HIM TO BREAK HIS OPPONENTS LEGS!!!!

Pyrrah: im sure he will but what if cardin has got tricks up his sleeve?

Weiss: oh no your wrong.

Pyrrah: huh? What do you mean?

Blake: we saw cardin just sittin in a bench all the rest of the day yesterday doing nothing.

???: are you sure he will be alright?

The girls were surprised by the one who shocked them who were none other than ren and jaune.

Ruby: geez stop scaring us ren...and jaune what about you, did you get in trouble today?

Ren: actually today was too peaceful for him to be caring bout this

Jaune: YES ITS FINALLY PEACEFUPL NO CARDIN NO CRDL NO BULLIES THE GREATEST. DAY. EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!

Ruby:lets just go to the classroom.

WBYJNPR: right.

Yang: by the way have you guys seen
(Y/N) today?

When they got to the room they see
(Y/N) sitting in one of the seats.

(Y/N): you guys are really late...

Ruby: well what are you gonna do.

(Y/N): first step: beat him
            Second step: make him scared
            Third step: make him realize he is weak.

Nora:  step four: BREAK HIS LEGS

(Y/N): ill think about that.

Goodwitch: anyone want to spar here now?

After a couple of battles...

Goodwitch: alright class this is the last one for today. Who wants to go.

Cardin raises his hand and points to
(Y/N). They get their equipments and go down to the arena.

(Y/N): should I go all the way to 50%???

Cardin: you wont beat me anyway even if you go all out.

(Y/N): we will see...

Goodwitch: ready,

Cardin: oh your done.

Goodwitch: set,

(Y/N): I won already

Goodwitch: START!!!!

After miss goodwitch started it (Y/N) suddenly appeared behind cardin and chopped his nape to make him lose all him aura and faint

Everybody: WHAAAAAAATTTT!¡!¡!!¡!¡!¡!¡¿?¿?¿?

Goodwitch: ...the winner is (Y/N)...

Everyone was speechless till (Y/N) spoke

(Y/N): you are so boastful you always belittle people even though they are bigger in power than you...you shall not underestimate your opponents no matter what weakling...

Goodwitch: he is right. You never know if the opponent is strong or not so be careful and stay on guard on fights. Class dismissed.

(Y/N) was tired on keeping the truth to himself,team rwby and team jnpr so he decides to leave before questions were given...

TIMESKIP BECAUSE IM BORED

5 days after. Sunday 8:29 am

Yang pov

I just bought the new edition of the magazine the huntsmen of remnant which I only bought because of the top 10 hottest men in remnant.

Yang: lets see...

She was reading the articles which weirded out weiss and blake because usually she doesn't read nor even read a whole magazine.

Weiss: okay yang whats wrong this is the first time ive seen you read a whole magazine ever in my life.

Blake: Weiss is right yang.You don't seem to be the "read the whole thing" kinda person...

Yang: guys is reading a magazine whole bad for me?I only read this cuz there's a new person in the top one seat.

Weiss: then let's see..

The three went wide eyed when they saw who it was.

WBY: WHATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡