extra chapter:talents

A/N: this occured the afternoon before the events of the last chapter

(Y/N) pov

After you did the first part of the quest, you went back to the dorm to take a shower. You see the shower unoccupied when you went back so you just went ahead and went in, locked the door, and did your business...

Ruby pov

I woke up because my tummy is growling and im hungry like heck.I look  around to see (Y/N) missing...but then I hear the shower turn on....wait...is he in the bathroom right now???? No way...I gotta tell them!!!!

Ruby: (whisper) pssssssttt guuuuys wake up

Weiss: five more minutes...

Blake: later ruby...

Yang: just hang around with (Y/N) or somethin...

Ruby: So im guessing you guys dont want to check (Y/N) out in the bathroom...

The three then shot up looking at ruby with glitters on their eyes...

Ruby: come on lets go...

They walked silently toward the bathroom door. their ears touching the surface of the door and they hear him sing

(Y/N) pov

I get the feeling somebody is eavesdropping while I was singing so I finoshed my job and opend the door with my shorts on but topless to see team rwby red and is on front of the door.

(Y/N): so im guessing you listened???

They just nodded....odd..whenever they try something,they at least try to be sneaky but they just got caught....eh,whatever probably just here to listen to me singing not rlly hear what I was saying before I sang...

CHAPTER EXTRA END