Green eyes & blonde hair.

"sir we will land in two minutes," the air hostess said to Vincent as he close his laptop and be ready for the landing.

-
-
-
Fresh air of Paris crushed in his gorgeous face. She inhale the fresh air and thaught ' if Lauren is here she would be so happy it's her favourite place. But her lovely son has school and she don't want to miss one day of school'

After climbing inside of the car Vincent order his driver to take him to his old freind's home. They passed by the great Eiffel tower some clothing stores and some bakery.

The car stopped inside of a beautiful bungalow with a beautiful lawn.

Vincent climbe out the black Lamborghini Aventador, and said his p.a that they are dismissed.

Sun rays brim into his gorgeous face as he walk through the lawn. He opened his phone and search for his wife's name to call.

He was so busy that he didn't notice a girl walk to him and bumped into him.

he immediately hold her by her waist. Her books fly in the air fell one by one. She strucked by the gorgeous man, like a god himself walk into her. She forget about the man he just made love with as she stare into his blue eyes.

He stare at the cute blondie whose green eyes are wide like a saucer her plump and kissable lips are open slightly in a 'awe'.

"Sorry. I am sorry" he said while Landing her on the ground, kneel down and started to pick up the books.

She didn't helped him, just stare at his face.

He stand up and gave the books to her as he picked his phone and check if it's okay.

"Umm. . . Who are you?" She asked.

" Vincent king. I will stay here for some days".

Her eyes weiden, her father told her about his old freind who will stay with them but never told her about that man was so handsome she thaught he was old man.

Ahh.. it will be interesting to stay with this intimating man.

"Let me lead you the way, Mr. King" she said.

"Please call me Vincent, and I don't want to bother you.... I think you were going somewhere, so you can go. I will find it by myself" he said.

"No. No. It's okay. It was not important I will walk you up" she insisted.

"Okay then" he hesitately replied.

After some twists and turns she take him to their living room.

He sat at the couch and she left to keep the in her rooms.

Their living room was full with the picture of her.

'aha I didn't came to know her name', he thaught.

"Vincent! Lovely meeting you again! How are you?" exclaimed Mrs. Jones.

"Bianca! I am fine how are you?" He said as he hugged her.

"Get off of my wife!" Yelled Kieran

"I will not . . . do whatever you want" he said and chuckled.

The girl from earlier enter the living room.

"Ashely give me my gun" said Kieran to his daughter/ the girl from earlier.

Ashely rolled her eyes, " dad. He have no interest on stealing your wife." 'either way, he can steal your daughter' she thaught.

They chuckled. "How is Lauren?" Asked Bianca.

"Oh! Shit" he exclaimed. " I forgot to call her . . . Bye the way she is well"

After few rings she picked up the video call.

Her pale face appears on the screen.

"Let me see her" Bianca said.

He shoved the phone to her, "hi Lauren" she said.

"Hello. You must be Bianca?" She said and gave a smile which didn't rise to her eyes.

"I am,darling. Kieran talk about you. He said you are so nice" she said.

"Oh! how cute Of him" they exchanged some of their female whereabouts.

She returned the phone to Vincent. He was just going to say something to his wife but she gave the phone to Raphael who willingly accept it.

"Daddy! Why you didn't tell me you are going?!" He asked whilst pouting.

"I am sorry baby boy I didn't mean to do it. But it was urgent and important. I am so sorry it will never happen again." He said.

"Brought gifts for me" he said while kissing the screen and shoving the phone to her mother's hand.

She stare at his husband's face blankely, " what I will brought for you"

"What is the need of bribing me?" She asked.

"Perfume it is" he said.

"No need to brought it" she said.

"Every time I came here I brought it for you!" He yelled.

" I don't need now" she dead panned.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

They stare at eachother like decades untill she break the ice, "please come home fast" she said as she snuggle with the pillow of him and inhaling his fregrance. Which is the sign of how she desperately needed him.

"I will, Laura. Just stay safe" he said.

She nodded," I love you"

"I love you too, Laura" he said.

He cut the call.

An unknown churn evolp in Ashely's heart which says, jealousy.