Seduction

Ashley's P.O.V

After completing my daily homework and texting my boyfriend, Jordan good night I walk downstairs to the living room and found my parents and Mr. Hot shot sitting at the couch.

Mr. Daddy was talking about something and they were laughing.

A goblet of wine was in my Mathers grip whereas, the two men were drinking beer.

His hair was quite messy and I have an urge to fix it. He was wearing a polo t-shirt and sweat pants.

Was it bad to think about something like that for my father's freind?

Boy! He looks damn gorgeous when he grin... his lips.. perfect for my kiss.

I sat at the lap of my mother and their eyes fixed to me, I noticed that for a nano- second Mr. Hot shot stare at my cleaveage.

Today I wore a super short shorts and a top which hanging loose and showing my cleaveage very dangerously.

I snuggle to my mother and said,"What you people laughing about?"

"My funny works when I was like you" my father replied.

I gave my famous sweet chuckle that attracts boys.

They started there old boring jokes, when my mother whispered to my ear," wear something else. It's showing your cleaveage. Your father and a man is sitting here" she said, I rolled my eyes and didn't move a bit.

My mother take it as a cue that what's she had said is didn't get in my mind from my deaf ear.

He took a gulp from his drink and I sincerely noticed the movement of his throat

Writers's p.o.v

After the shirt talking they went for the dinner. Unfortunately, Ashely sat beside Vincent.

In the mid if the dinner Ashely often kept her palm on His lap.

After their dinner they returned to their own bedrooms but soon Ashely came out of her room when she sense that her parents are asleep.

She knocked at the door of Vincent and after few seconds he opened it.

"Yes?" He asked.

She batted her lashes and gave a peck on his cheek before coming inside if his room.

He was disappointed by her behaviour

" Do you need anything?" he asked.

She nodded positively by taking a bite from the apple in his room.

"What?" He asked.

"You" was all she said before pulling the hem of her night gown which cause it to be fell and reveal her body which was only covered by a red lacy lingerie.

His eyes widened, "What are you doing?! Are you gone mad?!.... Get out from my room, this instant!" He exclaimed.

She come near to him as she put her manicure nail on his chest. " I am not beautiful?" She asked while pouting.

"Exquisite!" He exclaimed "now please leave"

Her left hand grabbed his dick as she started move her hand.

He did something unexpected.

He slapped her right across her face," Leave now!"

Tears started roll off of her eyes and she stormed off from the room.