Sorry

"Vincent" she slurred and smiled like a dumb

I put Raphael down. He walk up to the bed and sat at the edge of the bed.

"You are drunk" I said.

"You are pervert" she replied.

"Control your tongue, Raphael is here"
"Control your tongue, I am here"

Raphael and I said in unison.

It's our habbit.

"Raphy leave" She ordered.

"My room" he said in a dude tone and continue playing with his Spiderman toy.

Lauren rolled her eyes and started walking out of the room. I followed her and enter our room.

She sat at the edge of the bed and I sat beside her.

"See, I am sorry, Lauren . . It's my fault . . I know but still it's totally not mine"

She look directly at me like searching for something.

"Who slapped you?" She asked while stroking my cheeks softly.

"Kieran" I said.

She furrowed her brow, "why?" She asked softly.

"Ashley accuse me of raping her" I replied softly.

Suddenly, she slapped me at the same place.

"You fvcking raped a girl"

"You think of me like that ? You think I can do that?" My eyes widen.

"I, also never thought that you would cheat on me" she said while emphasizing each and every word.

I felt a churn in the pit of my stomach, guilt.

I throw my arms on her shoulder her and pull her to my embrace, "believe me Laur-"

She interrupt me, "Believe you? You mean Believe YOU?! Now I have to believe the person who fvcking cheated on me?"

"It's not like how it is, Lauren"

"Every cheater says that." She stated.

"Please Lauren, give me a chance to explain, please?"

She rolled her eyes, "tell what you got"

"Ashely was the person who seduce me, and also I never buy the seduction. . . On a drunken night I saw you in Ashely you remember the time when you use to seduce me and I disliked you because you were young for me and I love blonde I saw her at that time's Lauren, and Ashely be Ashely, she seduces me again and As I thaught it's you and. . . And . . . We . . W-We-"

I again cut off by her, " DO YOU THINK I WILL FVCKING BUY YOUR FVCKING LIE!"

"I am not lying. . Believe me I am not . . . I sware to god I am not.. .. .. look at me. Look at my eyes"

She looked at it, "what you saw A lyer or your Vince"

She smoothly replied, "a lyer"

I sighed.

"Why?" She asked.

"What why?"

"I saw the woman clothing on the very first day?"

"She tried to seduce me by taking off of her cloth" I replied while furrowing my brow and looking outside the window.

"Why she left it there?" She asked.

"She . . . She hold my um.. uh.. manhood so I slapped her and she left like that without taking her cloth with her"

"Should I buy this?" She asked.

I look at her, directly at the eyes.

"It's totally up to you if you believe me or not, if you have faith on me or not. . . I am no one to tell you, right?"

"If I say I want a divorce?" She asked.

Then I deserve this..

I fvcking deserve a divorce for telling her to make love with me.

How can I thaught her as Lauren?

Because that day she acted just like her, she reminds me of Lauren when I get drunk and she use to help me to reach the room.

That young Lauren who was like a love sick puppy back then.

"And why didn't you pick up my calls"

"Ugh I was busy"

"How?"

"I have works, Lauren"

"All the time?" She asked.

Like seriously.

"How many times I haven't picked up?" I asked.

"3, once I called you haven't picked it up, next I called The robotic voice told your phone is switched off and another I can't remember"

"Woman! 1st one I haven't picked up because I was in a meeting then I call you back, but you were the person who haven't picked up! Then My phone was switched off because the battery was dead and that wasn't because I was watching damn porn videos, that was because I was playing Candy Crush!"

"Oh" was all she said.

"I am sorry, Then"

"For what?" I asked

"For accusing you" She said cutely.

"My innocent sweet, wife come, let me fvck you" I said.

She gave me a hug.

"It was five months" she whispered in my ear.

"Five months what?" I asked.

"Since we last made love" she said whispering.

I take that as my cue to open her clothes.