Party

(2 months later)

(2 months later)

It was two months since I came back from, Paris.

It was a terrible trip.

Now, we are the happy family as we were.

Raphael grow up so much in two months that even once he told me, 'dumbass' and in return he also got thousands of scolding from his mum.

I tied my tie, and look at my appearance, I am looking sexy as always.

Today I have to attend a business gala, alone.

"You are looking handsome" Lauren said as she walk inside our room.

I kissed her lips which turn into a make out session.

"Ewww. . . Stop this. .. I don't like it when you people do that kissy kissy thing" Raphael said.

Thanks. For fvck's sake can't he just not interrupt us.

I raise a demon. He's a demon who came out from my damn seeds.

He enter the room with all his glory.

"Mother, I broke up with Riley" he said.

What the actual fvck?!

"Oh baby, she would have been a nice daughter-in-law" Lauren said.

I rolled my eyes.

"No mum, She is such a gold digger! She only wants my money"

This is my dialogue!

His mom chuckled, "why what she want from you"

"You don't believe it she told me I have to bought her diamond necklace like how her father gifted her mother."

"What a man you are" I started, "you just can't buy a single necklace I used to buy my girlfriends lots- Oh my goodness"

Lauren throw a pillow at me.

"You ruin my hair babe"I said and fix and then peck on her lips.

"Whatever, bye" She said.

"Good bye, dad. . . And if you find a cute girl just ask her number out and gave it to me, oh also mention it's me whom she will date not you"

This little-

I pecked his cheek and whispered in his ear, "They all are also gold digger, I know that"

At the party:-

"Good evening, Mr. King" come the voice of Gosling, he organised the party.

"Evening, Mr. Gosling" I said, "the lady is so beautiful" I mentioned the Caribbean lady beside her.

He look at her and said, "She is a very dear freind of mine" he said and smirked.

She smiled as her white teeth look more bright by the smile of her black face.

She is beautiful but not my type.

"Good evening Mr King, I am Vanessa"

"Evening, Vanessa" I greeted her.

She passed a small fake smile at Mr. Gosling as he nodded.

"Please have some words with, Vanessa . .  I will take my leave"

I nodded my head in approval and he left.

" I think you remember, Vincenzo Russo" She said in a professional tone.

Vincenzo.

The name itself brought many memories.

Vincenzo is my half brother, son of my step father, Gabrielle Russo a very grumpy old rich man, and my mother Jessica she's a very serious, gold digger type woman she will never exchange a word with any Los class people as she thinks they are the dirt in the world.

To be honest this two combination is very nasty but Vincenzo is none be of it.

He is a very artistic man, talented, sharp minded, down-to-earth and very dangerous man.

And he is not only my brother he is a very good best freind of mine.

Yet, for few days we haven't exchanged words but still I never forget him.

"I do" I said to the girl.

"Sire, wanted to meet with you tommorow in Charlotte's . . . He r-requested you to meet with him" she said, "he also wants the answers now"

I smiled at the thaught of how dominating he is.

"I will be very glad to meet him" I said.

"Thanks" she curtly said and walk away inside the crowd of rich yet grumpy people.

"Vincent" come the very fimilar voice of a lady.

I turn around to find, Ashley. In a beautiful red gown which hugging her curves perfectly.

Her lips colored red as her blonde hair tied in a bun.

"Ashley" I whispered and got a smirk from her.