Chapter 5

Veronica's POV

"So. What have we got next?" I asked Christian as the bell rang for second period. "Well I know you're not going to like it" he said and I frowned.

"How am I not going to like it?" I asked curious. I normally don't like the people at my school. But lessons? No way. I loved my lessons, because I learn so much! Well actually I already know most of what we learn...but I do learn some stuff.

"We've got Field" he said and I frowned even more. OK. He's right. I'm not going to like this lesson. "But you will like that the groups are split up. A girls group and a guys group. So unless there's something that you're not telling me... we are not going to be in the same group!" he said which again he was right about.

It does make me feel better that we are in different groups. Wow. He knew me well. Or he know's me enough to know that I don't like him!

I smiled and folded my arms. "OK. Good. Now lead me to the Field. I know how to get there and all, but I can't be bothered to walk... so you're going to have to drag me" I said and he laughed.

He shook his head and started to push me from the small of my back. He then grabbed my hand, which only made me tense up more, and him chuckle to himself.

I soon relaxed and we were walking side by side until we got to the locker rooms, where we parted ways. He did it reluctantly though. But I personally, couldn't wait to get away from him!

About 15 minutes later he had walked out onto the Field, I was already there with a group of girls who I thoroughly enjoyed the company of. Note: the sarcasm...

I was dressed in my normal clothes, as I haden't bought anything to wear for this lesson which I wasen't particularly planning on attending all that often. Yeah I know! I'm a bad ass!! Uhhhh...kinda.

I was wearing a pair of jeans, a long sleeved top, the sleeves rolled up to my elbow. The girls started to play hand ball, but I decided I wasen't going to be part of a terrible sport. If it can even be called a sport!

I was passed the ball about 5 times. The nerve of some of these girls! They could tell I didn't want to play! But I scored each time I touched the ball so I couldn't really blame them.

The rest of the time I just stood still looking over to the exit of the stadium. I stood staring until the football coach came over to me, he told me some stuff and motioned me to follow, which I did reluctantly.

He gave me a football and pointed me over to..Christian...ggggreatttttt! I hate my life. I walked over to him and he smirked.

"So there was something you were not telling me!" he said and I glared at him "I hate you!" I told him and he faked being hurt. " How so?" he asked. "You made me kick the ball earlier, coach saw and was... dare I say it... impressed" I said disgusted, I pouted and he laughed.

"I didn't make you kick the ball. I merely encouraged you and yo-" he started but I cut him  off. "Yeah, yeah. And I obliged" I said. "But I'm still blaming you" I added. " Whatever floats your boat, babe" he replied and I scowled at him.

"Babe?! Really?" I said disgusted at him. "Whatever..honey" I said with a girly voice and he smirked. The coach over heard our... dispute? and said "You two love birds can stop the bickering now and kick the balls, okay?"

"With pleasure!" I said and jerked at him with my foot. I stopped just before I kicked him and he jumped back with pure fear in his eyes. "Oh I forgot..You don't have any!" I said trying to hold back my laughter. But his friends couldn't help but laugh out shouting things like "Burn!" and "Good one!"

Other than that... my lesson was pretty normal. Well as normal you can get in a class full of guys who keep checking you out, anyway...