Chapter 8

Chapter 8--Christians POV

As our last period, Veronica and I had chemistry.

I offered to just skive the lesson and just hang out but she declined the offer.

We have chemistry with Mr.G.

Mr.G...is as boring as fuck!

His voice makes me want to go to sleep! And one time I actually did fall to sleep, and needless to say that I got a Saturday detention. But that was ages ago.

However, Mr.G does pair you up every year with whoever you are next to in the register.

And that goes for the WHOLE year!

Luckily for me, it was Veronica Skye then Christian Taylor. And well...you know how the alphabet goes.

"Demi and Isaac, John and Drew, Charlie and Emma, Luke and James, Damon and Shawn, Amber and Lilly, Darlene and Tom, Ed and Alex, Ashley and Dan, and Veronica and Christian. OK? Good. Now lets get on." Mr.G said and I smirked.

"You know, I am thinking of changing my last name to something beginning with 'A'" Veronica said with a smirk and I gasped and held my hand to my heart. "But, but....I'm hurt!" I said faking hurt. I couldn't help but smile at her when she said "Too bad" and winked at me.

"Mr.Taylor...Not only have I put you in a pair with Veronica for alphabetical order. But because I know that she will make you actually do something." He then turned to Veronica and smiled sympathetically.

"Good luck!" he said to her and walked off.

He then picked up the pieces of A4 paper and started handing them round.

"Everyone. Here are your assignments. You are all doing the same assignment, but in different ways, different angles and such." he said as he walked towards Veronica and myself.

"This year, I have decided to be a bit different though. You are not to do this assignment during school time, unless you have a free period. Which means you have to do it completely out of school. And only this one time, I would like for everyone to get out their phones and trade numbers with their partner. But if I see your phone out any other time, I will confiscate it." he said and we all looked shocked.

"Uhhhh. I don't have a phone?" Veronica said, but it was more of a question.

I raised an eyebrow and her friends started laughing.

"Yes she does!" Charlie said. "She gave us her number earlier!" Emma added.

Veronica turned a bit to face Charlie and Emma and scowled at them while sticking her tongue out at them.

Which made me laugh a bit but I stopped when Veronica turned back round to me and glared playfully.

Veronica just looked a bit annoyed but took out her phone anyway. However she did take it out with a fair bit of reluctance.

"Soooo. What's your number?" I asked and she frowned but took my phone and started typing away.

I did the same but I put my name down as 'Sexy Beast Chris' which, when she saw she raised an eyebrow and tried to hold back a laugh by biting he bottom lip which only made me think that she looked even hotter.

She then gave me back my phone and she had written her name down as 'WorkOnYourAim;)'.

When I saw it I started laughing out loud, which made Mr.G give me a glare.

"Well at least I got a winky face!" I said and Veronica rolled her eyes but smiled.

"So. do you want to come over to my place tonight and we can work on our, uh...'project' together" I said using air quotes when I said project.

She scoffed at me then said "OK. I'll come to yours at seven and we can work on our project. No air quotes. And that's all we will do." and turned to look at our assignment sheet.

"Where do you live?" she asked me and I smirked.

"No. Where do you live? I am going to pick you up!" I said and she laughed humorlessly.

"There is no chance in hell that I am going to tell you where I live!" she replied.

"But why ever not?" I asked and she frowned at me, giving me the 'Are-you-really-that-fucking-stupid?' look.

"Well?" I said and she sighed.

"Cuz it's creepy for you to know where I live!" she replied.

"But you can know where I live?!" I asked and she shrugged.

I laughed for a bit, just thinking about her, and her witty responses to everyone, which made me laugh even more.

After about 20 minutes of me bugging her, she finally gave in and told me her address.

However we had to do most of the arguing on our phones by texting each other because Mr.G got annoyed at us arguing out loud.

But I bet the rest of the class enjoyed it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note-

Hey!

Thanks for reading!

I'm sorry that I havent uploaded in a while, but now I have! So please comment, fan, and vote!