Chapter 11

Heyyy. So I decided to update...because I prefer to update than do my homework.

Because homework SUCKS! Comment if you agree.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to comment, vote and fan.

-----------------

Chapter 11- Veronica's POV.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs.

But more importantly...

Bacon!

I could also smell pancakes...

And I love pancakes.

I walked out of the guest room and made my way downstairs where I saw Christian in the kitchen...cooking.

He can cook?!

Well I can't smell burning so he must be able to.

"Breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes" he said as he heard me walk in to the kitchen.

He still hadn't looked up, but when he did he cocked his head to the side and took a better look at me.

"You look tired" he said with a smile.

"But you still look great" he added sincerely

I widened my eyes at him.

"Tired is the understatement of the century" I said rubbing my eyes then stretching before carrying on.

"I look like crap" I added and Christian just smiled and laughed.

"And you don't disagree? I'm hurt!" I said sarcastically pretending to wipe away a tear, which only made him laugh more.

"So what are you cooking for me, bud?" I asked and he looked at me with confusion written all over his features.

I began to eye the food when he answered.

"Bud?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah! Bud. You know...friend? Cuz I don't sleep at just anyone's house you know!...Because that would just be weird...and creepy as hell!" I said and we both let out a small chuckle.

"Anyways, I'm going to go have a quick shower and get changed. Then come down and eat. Okay?" I said and he nodded.

I turned on my heel and headed back upstairs to my guest room.

When we finished eating Christian looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want to stay here longer...Go home...Or go out somewhere." he asked and I shrugged.

"Let's go out somewhere because I have nothing else to do." I answered and he nodded.

"Okay. Let's go to the mall" he said and we walked out to his car.

"Do you want to ask your friends to join?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah. They don't know how to shop." he replied.

I smiled. He is so camp!

"Correction. Window shop" I told him and he frowned.

"Why? Are you not going to buy anything?" he asked.

"Duh. I don't have any money with me." I said and he shook his head.

"Duh! I'm going to pay for everything" he said and I frowned.

"No" I said and he nodded.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

We went at it like that for 10 minutes until I gave in because I needed a drink.

"So I'm taking you on this shopping spree..." he said as we entered our first clothes shop.

"Isn't it meant to be girls and gay guys who go on shopping sprees?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'm an exception" he answered and I nodded slowly.

"Besides I'm bored" he said and he took my arm and guided me towards the dresses.

We stopped at Nando's for lunch at 1o'clock and then looked at all the photos we took of each other in the clothes. To decide weather we wanted them or not.

But most of the times he took a photo, I didn't even realise that he had his phone out.

(Which I hit him for...obviously).

It was so funny to look back on our morning and we had so many...'moments'.

And I have got to say...some of those moments...

I looked really hot in them!

Christian uploaded them on to Twitter and Facebook, where we named the album 'Girls Day Out'.

It was a good day and we took a photo of all our bags when they were in his car trunk.

There were LOADS!

He then drove me home and I walked into my room and put all my new clothes away...

Just thinking...

About everything.

It was nice.

I have new friends.

I have great times with people.

My life is pretty darn good right now...