Part 23

Since the fundraiser was such a drag I managed to sneak out early without anyone realising that I ditched out which I was shocked but it was nice to have a nice quite evening to myself.

The next morning I pulled into the parking lot of TM and started making my way towards the office when I saw a girl I've never seen before getting out of a truck, and saw Juice getting out of the driver side with a smile on his face I know he told me nothing would happen while he was gone but the way this looked it made my blood boil more than anything in my mind. I kept and eye on them to see what was happening as I saw most of the guys making there way over to him more than likely to cuss him out for bringing outside sweetbutt into Charming. 

    I saw how annoyed Juice looked after Clay and Jax basically yelled at him as he tried his best to take her away as this random girl looked over to Half sack, which made me eye this whole thing differently as he ran away into the office where my mom was looking out the window to see what was going on that's when I realized Juice wasn't the one who slept with her and the way Clay was acting it could have been him but why the hell would he do that to mom.  A few minutes later I saw Half sack leaving the office and shutting the door he had this emotion on his face as he went walking past me I grabbed his arm "Did Clay hit that?" I asked him as he looked over at me with a look on his face that he didn't want to say anything "You know you can just nod your head yes, because if you do your not really telling me your just nodding your head." I said too him hopefully he would just tell me, after that he nodded his head "Thanks." I said giving him a kiss on his check as I made my way over to the office I opened the door and closed it, I saw my mom sitting there crying which never happens that's when I kneeled in front of her and hugged her "It's okay mom, you are strong don't let this effect you in any way show them what the queen is made of." I said to her as I rubbed her back hoping she wouldn't bite my head off for trying to make her feel better.

After my moms break down she left saying she had to go and see Luanne clearly she was going to her to vent since they are best friends, and my godmother I knew she was the best person for my mom right now, I stayed in the office working away with the door closed so I didn't have to deal with any of the guys crap even when I saw the cop cars come with an ATF bitch I just looked through the window to see what was going on, if I stayed out of sight they wouldn't really look into me not that many outsiders knew about me clearly since I didn't have a rap sheet like my brother.

I walked outside after awhile to see a truck in the parking lot clearly here for the toilet being clogged thanks to Piney as I looked around I saw cars outside of the lot "You should get out of here they have a warrant out for a raid and we have these guns here." Jax said coming over to me as he pointed to the oil bins that held the guns I just looked at them then the truck that was some what close to us "Why don't you just fill it up with the shit tank." I said pointing at the truck I saw the wheels turning inside of Jaxs head as a huge smile showed up onto his face "Smart thinking" He said as he gave me a kiss on my head "Now get out I'll tell Juice." He said walking over to the guys "Okay, I'll just head over to the hospital and see the little guy." I said as I went to my car and leaving the parking lot before the cops showed up.