..::Chapter 36::..

Christina p o v

"Oh man who's here?" i ask looking over at the guy standing in the living room doorway.

"Um Jack's father?" he says and i sigh, of course he'd come today. .

"Bring him in." Alex says wraping his arm around me and holding me tight against him and i sigh and lean my head against his shoulder and he kisses my head.

After a moment the door shuts and Alex leads me over to the couch and we sit down and he keeps his arms around me.

I havent seen Jack's dad in years and well now that i know he traded to some freaky dude, well i never really liked him and now i like him even less. .

The door opens and Jack and his dad Mike (A/N i cant remember if i ever said his name before in this story, haha) Jack gives me a look like he's sorry it had to be today to but i just shrug letting him know its not like i blame him.

 "Hey guys. . " Jack says going adn sitting down in a chair and his dad sits in one next to him and we're all quite for a few moments no one knowing what to say.

"Mr. -" i start but im cut off already.

"No, look i think i know why im here and well im not going to try and explain my self to you, i know what i did wasnt right and i know you were just a little girl but i did what i had to do for my pack and well it was one girl for my whole pack." he says and i shake my head .

"Your sick." i say and he shrugs

"Maybe but you have no clue what'd been going on and i had to do this, and dont think i didnt feel bad about it." he says

"But you never tried to fix it?" i demand

"What could i do Christina? if i went back on it they wouldve came after myt pack! but i tried i really did and in the end i did all i could." he says

"Oh? what did you do?" i demand

"I got you out before he came looking for you i thought he wouldnt find you or at least . . maybe you'd find your mate by then and he could help you, i dont know." he says

"How did you do anything? i left because your stupid son got me drunk and pregnant!" i say not loud enough where Hannah could over hear..

"Yeah i know. ." he says

"You act like you planed it. . Jack?!" i say looking over at him and he just looks back at me wide eyed.

"No i didnt!" Jack says and i sigh he does seem like he's telling the truth at least.

"Yeah well i couldnt be sure but i knew my son and i knew he liked you and i know how he could be with girls, so i knew if you were there he would want you and knowing how he was. . " he says

"Its your fault. . that i got pregnant you made sure of it. . " i say shaking my head and trying to make some of this click,

"How could you do that!" Jack yells jumping up from his chair and looking down at his father.

"You had no right to give her away and you also had no right to do that to her, or me, and you had no right to bring a baby into this screwed up mess you made! were you trhinking about anyone else? what about her and that poor baby?" Jack yells and his dad stands .

"I did what i saw best for all of my pack, sometimes to be a alpha means making had choices." he says

"No, not like this, not one person should have to suffer because you cant take care of your pack, she was 15 dad and well you'd already sold her and you make it right by her being cast out with a baby?" he demands.