Keith: Flowers and Feelings

Pov Keith

Why do i have to see you with her?
Why do you enjoy seeing me in pain?
It's been so cold without you.
My world broke down the day you told me that she loved you too. That you two had a date, with your family.
I knew that what we had meant less to you then to me.

To me our friendship was like a life line. Something that kept me from falling apart. I knew that once we were back I would be less important.

You came to me to ask for advice on girls. As if you didn't know that i was gay. You asked me how you were supposed to keep up to her standards she is an alien princess after all.

I tried to tell you about how you were enough. You as yourself as the amazingly sweet Lance, were enough but you just ignored it all.

Once the date was over you came to me telling me all about it I smiled while on the inside I was dying. But i was happy for you. We were best friends after all.

Then we had to fight and while the fight was on you were on my mind. I wondered how you were feeling but you were constantly thinking about her forgetting about your other teammates.

I saw how she hurt you. I saw how broken you were when she left while she was reunited with her loved ones, her family, her friends and her soulmate.

I saw how you hid away from it. How you smiled at your scars from the war while your heart was in pieces. While you were dying.

And i just watched.
I couldn't reach you.
You were to far away.

But you're feeling better now, i see it. Your mom, your siblings, your dad, your whole family fixed you piece by piece while i just watched.

I couldn't reach you, i was to weak.

Your mom told me "be patient Lance is difficult, after all this. He needs time, to heal and to trust."

But I waited to long. I waited everyday I was there with you while. I watched how you healed. I watched the way you smiled at children who had lost their parents to war. How you put a smile on their faces.

And i watched how you fell in love.

I can't blame you. They had everything. Beautiful body and mind. How could you not fall for them.

I never figured out if it was a girl or boy. Tho i would say it's a girl.

I remeber the day you walked up to me and showed me the ring they were to have.
You were going to get married. I was so happy and i felt like someone just cut my throat. My chest felt heavy but i smiled . I cheered with you when they said yes. I was your best men and i did all that while being crazy in love with you.

I watched you grow and become amazing but once you told me that she didnt want me around you and that you had agreed to that, i died.

I felt how my heart stopped beating. How tears filled my eyes, how my lungs were empty and couldn't take in any air.