CH 3: you'll wind me up, or you'll wind up dead

dallon's POV
tw// mentions of cutting/ self harm
stay safe loves :)

after i got out of the shower i went out in just a towel hanging on my waist. i hurried out to the bedroom, squeaking a bit when i saw brendon laying down, ready to sleep. he looked as if he got out of the shower, so i guessed he used the one in our room.

"no, babe it's okay. i'm not gonna fo anything, i promise. okay?" he got up, shushing me lightly. his hands were on my shoulders, him drawing little circle patterns (which really calmed me down) on them.

i relaxed a bit and got changed into a hoodie and some boxers. hopefully he wouldn't mind if i slept with him tonight.

"come here hun" brendon murmured lazily. I smiled and hopped in bed with him. I got comfortable and brenny wrapped his arms around my waist.

I tensed for a minute because i thought be was gonna hurt me, but he didn't. i relaxed into his arms and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

i woke up to sun beaming through the windows, which was new. brenny always had the curtains closed, even if he was sober.

i found him on the left windowsill with a notebook that i recognized as his "LyRiCs BoOk". i smiled. he was getting back into writing his feelings.

i told him that one way of coping, at least for me, was to write it out. whether it be in a poem, a song, in paragraphs, or just messy and quick, i would always tell him to write it out.

"morning b-den" i mumbled sleepily. he looked at me and smiled, walking over to me. he picked me up out of bed and carried me bridal style (i honestly don't know how because i am a giant).

i laughed quietly, him carrying me to the windowsill he was on. he placed me on the other side and stepped to the other side to get his spot back.

"if, uh, if you don't mind me asking, why do you have the curtains open? i you've never done it in this entire relationship." i question.

he looks up at me and smiles.

"well, its a nice day and it cleared my mind. i didn't want to go outside without you knowing where i was. so i just opened the curtains instead. that okay with you lovely?" he answered, and i nodded, smiling. we were at peace, and i wanted it to stay that way.

a/n:
hey guys
sorry its shorter, kinda feels like a filler.
stay safe loves :)

edit: forgot to put in word count :/ sorry:
word count: 445