CH 6: take drugs, stay high, view the fucking earth from the outside, yeah

hey guys :)
tw//mentions of last chapter (aka mentions of self harm),
love u guys
BRENDON'S POV

i woke up in dallon's arms, something i'm growing used to. some nights, when i would get wasted, sleeping with him seemed merely impossible.

i hated it.

he cared for me too much, and i just wanted a quick fuck. but now, i crave it so badly. i crave to just hold his hand. i almost cried when he let go of a hug.

but that was when i almost relapsed. today felt different. everything felt off. i was feeling horrible from last night. all i did was cry a lot.

i didn't even want to cry, i just couldn't control how sad i was.

i got out of bed and went to the kitchen. maybe making breakfast for dallon and i would get me up. i made breakfast (scrambled eggs and bacon with some toast) and brought it to bed on a tray.

"dally. wake up babe. i made breakfast" i mumbled, putting the tray down. he groaned a bit and sat up, smiling when he saw a breakfast tray next to me.

i smiled back and got in his lap, hoping he wouldn't mind. he didn't, as he let me sit there for a good thirty minutes, feeding the both of us breakfast.

he smiled at me, and sighed. he looked down at my arms and frowned. he was still sad that i had relapsed, but wasn't disappointed.

he missed when i was clean, but i was trying. he hugged me tighter and sighed contently.

"babe, can you get off me, im gonna hop in the shower." dallon spoke softly.

i hummed and rolled off his chest onto the other, colder side of the bed. he wondered off into the bathroom and i sighed harshly.

about five minutes i wander into the bathroom to join him, stripping before getting in. i didn't want to be left alone, i'd probably do something stupid.

"hey baby. unexpected but okay." he smiled, pressing a kiss into my hair. i smiled softly and relaxed into him. i drifted for a few minutes, barely focusing on dallon and the warm water on my chest.

"babe, honey, you with me?" he asked, shaking my shoulder lightly. i jumped a little, nodding a bit to him. he smiled and shampooed my hair, washing it out for me as well.

he washed himself and turned the water off, letting me get out first. i dried off and got dressed in some black skinny jeans and a random shirt, then put a hoodie over it. i wasn't going anywhere, but it felt better than being naked.

"i gotta go to work. i'll see you in a few hours lovely." dallon sighed, kissing my temples. i smile and get up to hug him. he hugs back and kisses me on the mouth, soft and relaxed. i smile and back up, pecking his lips one more time before letting him go.

"oh, and bren?" dallon asks.

"yes love?" i reply. he smiles softly and turns around.

"we're doing a little trust exercise tonight. so get all your excess razors, drugs and alcohol out before i get home. just a head up honey." he answers.

i smile and hug him goodbye one last time. i'm all alone now.

a/n: hey loves :)
sorry its been so long, i haven't really been liking how ch 6 has been drafting so i've been drafting and redrafting for a good while now. hope you all like it, and sorry its kinda short.
word count: 599