||I missed you||USSR x Reader

*Your P.O.V.*

One day, you were walking around with your friend Mongolia. "Got into any relationships lately?" He asked. You shook your head "No! What kind of question is that?!" You ask him laughing. He answered you back "Neither did I" and you both end up laughing.

You go back to your house. You see Russia sitting on the couch and watching T.V. "Hey Russia" you wave at him. He waved back and asked "Hey Y/n... Wanna watch?" You answer no thanks and go to your room. While doodling your house mates(Russia, America, Spain, China and Japan) on a peice of paper for no reason, you see something like a ghost or a spirit in the corner of your room. "Can he be...?" You thought to yourself. "Is that...?" You question getting closer to it. He waved at you smiling. "OH MY NEKO— USSR?!" You screamed in surprise forgetting anybody else was in the house. You hear Russia run upstairs "Y/n what did I just hear?!" He yelled in curiosity. You went silent.

"Your dad... Is in the corner... Of my room..." You told him. You two were too shocked to even think straight. So you both stared at the wrong corner of your room. "I'm here actually..." You two hear him say from the opposite corner of the room. "And yes I'm here. I was in this house the whole time..." he said. "You all surprisingly didn't see me until now" he said laughing a bit.

"Y/n you ok?" Russia askes you. "Uhm... Y-yeah, what makes you say that?" You asked him. He looked at the opposite direction and whispered to you "You're blushing...". "O-objection!" You yelled at him. He laughed loudly as you hit him once with your paper. "Okay, okay. I'll get outta here for now. Japan and China still can't get over Norea(North Korea) for nuking our old house" Russia said as he went out of your room and closed the door.

"Hey Y/n... Long time no see ey?" He smiled and approched you. You nod and smile. USSR hugged you "Sorry for leaving like that..." he apologised to you. "Why should you be sorry, it's not your fault..." You hug him back. He kisses your forehead. A random question popped in your mind "Wait how can we even feel eachother if you're not alive anymore?". You both went silent. (Umm... Mocha here... I don't know how either...)

"SCREEEEEEEE!!" Japan screamed from the living room. "Shhh! They're here! Japan you fricc!" China whispered but it could be heared until up here.

"Yes, my dad and Y/n are together..." Russia said from downstairs. "Well okay, that's something" Spain said tried to say quietly but can be heared from your room. America was confused "Wait? Y/N AND USSR?!" Both you and USSR just didn't mind them... Until Japan ran up and barged into your room. "OTP!" She yelled as she opens your door. China grabs her mouth and drags her outside.

((Heya... That was something. Oh mah gawsh I need to finish Chapter 2 on She's Mine))