|Surprise Surprise..| Canada x Reader

I found the art⬆️ in Google. Heyu, Beanu here, here sum gud boi x reader. :P Imma add one of mah OCs, Iyehnn, in here coz... Why not...? Sorry if ya don't like diz coz mah Oc iz here-
((4/30/19)): Ok- sorry I just changed 'Independence day' to 'Canada day' today and I'm very sorry if I triggered people. Pls forgive author-chan q-q

-------

*3rd POV*

This all started because of a tiny crush in eachother. Canada and Y/n. How did they become a couple? Canada's brother, America, and Y/n's friend, Iyehnn yelled they like eachother at the same time.

So, this is how they got together.

July 1, 20XX. Canada day

Another day in CountryHumans High. It's a great day for Canada. It's his independence day today, he's planning to hang out with America, Iyehnn and Y/n later lunch.

"Yo bro, happy Canada day!" America yelled as he hug attacked Canada from behind. "Happy Canada day Nada," Iyehnn greeted him smiling slightly. Canada and America stood up.

"Thanks you two," Canada smiled. He looked around and sighed. "Hey, where's Y/n?" He asked. "Ohoho~ finding your future girlfriend, are we?" America teased his brother. Iyehnn rolled her eyes, chuckling. "But seriously Nada, missing your witlle(little) Y/n naw aw(are) we?" Iyehnn imitated a baby voice.

"Geez guys, your acting weirder than before, why today?" Canada asked the two. "HEY- Canada... Happy Canada day-" Y/n said panting between words. Canada's eyes widened a bit "Y/n, thank you, but what happened to you?" He asked in concern.

"Nothing, now let's go to the cafeteria, shall we?" Y/n said. The three just followed her. Some other countries greeted Canada, too. Some voices were heard in the distance while Y/n and Canada were just talking.

"Bela, look, your ship~" Ukraine pointed out. Belarus gasped in happiness "Screee! Tell Russia and Kazakhstan!". Ukraine told their 2 other siblings. "Why not bother telling the others?" Ukraine asked. Belarus sighed "Coz they might not care qwq".

Iyehnn looked at Belarus. Belarus gave a thumbs up, signalling to yell Canada and Y/n like eachother. "Psst, Meri! Operation (Y/n x Canada ship name), final phase!" Iyehnn whispered. America nodded. He went on the table(there were barely any things on it) and Iyehnn followed.

"(Y/n x Canada ship name)!!" The 2 yelled. Ukraine and Belarus joined in. Belarus screamed "AYYEET! THE LOVE BURDZ!!". Ukraine had no idea what to do, so he just went behind Y/n and Canada.

"Hey you two, didn't see this comming at all ey?" He asked. They both nodded quickly. After a short while of fangirling and fanboying countries, Y/n's face on the table with her arms on her head and Canada being an extra red tomato, Russia and Australia both got a megaphone and sung at the same time:

SHA LA LA LA LA LA
MY OH MY
LOOKS LIKE THE BOY'S TOO SHY
AIN'T GONNA KISS DE GIRL

SHA LA LA LA LA LA
AIN'T THAT SAD
IT'S SUCH A SHAME, TOO BAD

YOU'RE GONNA MISS THE GIRL
GO ON AND KISS DE GIRL! KISS THE GIRL!

Then the whole cafeteria went silent. Iyehnn lifted her head up immediately "Canada, no please don-" Canada grabbed her shoulders and smacked his lips to hers. Then the whole cafeteria is loud as hell again. "What's all the noise?!" U.N. Showed up. The principal of the school, of course. Y/n and Canada broke the kiss, with Y/n's face on the table and arms oh her head again and Canada covering his face with his hands.

Nobody answered U.N. then he left.(Boi, we gotta chill principal) "N/n(nickname), let's go now," Canada said. Y/n lifted her head slowly and nodded, then they went out of the cafeteria.

--------

672 words. Sorry this is trashy. It's my graduation next month, Imma be highschool naw halp. Once summer starts, I might update more owo
3rd Reich next probably, dunno