||Kiss, Marry, Kill|| Philippines x Reader

A/N:
So the ASEAN countries just friends living together and ASEAN is like the "father" of the house I guess. And yeah, you're part of ASEAN here...

-----

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

Just another normal day, really. Nobody knows what I'd do. Watch Netflix or YouTube, draw, chat about random stuff with the others or I'd just wear my oversized F/c (favourite color) hoodie and lie in my bed all day. And that's my plan today. To lay in bed all day and be lazy...

"Y/N!" Singapore yells bursting into my room. I just hid under the blankets so he couldn't find me. I just wanna sleep or draw without anybody bothering me for now. "Y/n I know you're there. The lump under your blanket is obvious" he rolled his eyes... I guess? I can't see him. Oh goSH- I NEED DAMN AIR-

"Yep. You are here... We're playing Kiss, Marry or Kill and we want you to desperately join in" the triangle head said. I just rolled my eyes on him "Yeah, yeah ok I'm comming down" I get out of bed and go downstairs.

"Hey Y/n! Take a seat!" Myanmar told me as she(yes a girl) taps the seat next to her. Sadly, I'm sitting beside Philippines too if I sit beside her. Philippines is just, how can I explain this even? He was my type? Perfect? I don't know... I just sat beside the both of them so we could get started.

Our conversation went like this:

Brunei: Thailand! Kiss, Marry, Kill. Y/n Myanmar and Laos

Thailand: Kiss Myanmar 'cuz she's my friend, Marry Laos 'cuz I'm straight and Kill Y/n 'cuz she ate the last peice of my chocolate.

Y/n: Hey you said I could have some!

Thailand: I never said anything!

Cambodia: Okay! Indonesia! Kiss, Marry, Kill. Vietnam, Me and Malaysia.

Indonesia: Kiss You, Marry Malaysia and Kill Vietnam.

Vietnam: What did I do to you?

Indonesia: You're just my least favourite out of the 3.

Laos: Ok. Y/n. Kiss, Marry, Kill. Brunei, Philippines and Singapore.

Y/n: ...

Philippines: Y/n... Are you SURE 100% you're ok with this? You seem red.

Y/n: Y-YEAH I'M TOTALLY FINE! WHAT MAKES YOU SAY I'M NOT?!

Myanmar: You're red and you're stuttering. Just answer the Kiss Marry Kill!

Y/n: Fine! Just so I could get it over with! Kill Vietnam, 'coz he woke me up, kiss Brunei...

Vietnam: Which leaves us with...

Y/n: *Sigh* Yeah... Marry Philippines.

Philippines: ... Y-y/n...?

((I'll end the convo like this, back to normal writting))

*3rd P.O.V.*

Both Y/n and Philippines blush intensely. "Oohh~ another ship ey? Indo and Malay aren't alone" Vietnam teased them.

Philippines sighed "Okay I'll be honest here. If Y/n were part of the choices on mine, I'd also Marry her".

They all silently fanboyed and fangirled.
"Let's leave them alone for a while" Indonesia whispered to them all, except the new 'Love Birds'. "Yeah. Wait till ASEAN hears about this!" Cambodia whispered.

----------
506 words in total. Well hope you guys liked this. Even 1% or 0.00000000001% qwq