||All fun and games|| U.K. x Reader

A/N: Listen, some of this is written at 12 in the morning so it's gonna be crap (Oh yeah, and watch out for swears soon OwO)
Quick reminder, America n Canada r siblings. U.K./Britain is just their friend in this oneshot, not their dad.
Tell me all grammatical errors and stuff like that. I want to sleep bow good night... HHNNGGGG

----

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

"Hey Y/n. What are you playing?" Britain asks me. People think he's all about the fancy but his friend, is currently the most subscribed Youtuber in the world. With India being second to his friend

Plus he's really good in gaming, if he's not wearing his clothes you usually see him wear, he's just wearing anything comfy.Once you get to know him he's got some tricks up his sleeve when it comes to gaming.

"Oh nothing. The usual Minecraft," I tell him struggling to make a good town. He leans over and looks at it for a while. He smiles a bit looking at me. "Hey, maybe I could help? You could make it multiplayer you know?" He wraps his arm around me. I'm having mixed feelings... If you must know why it's because:
1.) The town is so complicated to make. 2.) Britain has his arm around me.
3.) I don't remember the last time I went multiplayer soo...

"Ffffffine!" I groan prolonging the 'F'. He takes over and sets it to multiplayer. "Hey, let's do some random world first, kay?" He asks me blushing very slightly you could hardly notice it. I respond by nodding my head.

Britain creates his multiplayer room for the both of us. "Hey Brit! Canada got a fork stuck in his hat!" America yelled from all the way upstairs. The fancy gamer boi sighs "Ok fine! I'm coming hang on Canada!"

I wait until Britain boi's multiplayer room finally finishes loading. Once it was finally finish loading, I joined his game.

After a few minutes of building and Britain and America trying to get the fork out of Canada's hat, I went to go explore his world. He comes back downstairs and sits on his chair "Hi Y/n! What did I miss?" He asks me as the continues to build. "Nothing really. I tried to make my flag but it's hard," I told him.

After another few minutes of building and exploring I found something... I decided to ask Britain "Hey Britain! What's this?" We both flew up, since it's creative mode. He truns to a bright shade of pink "T-That's supposed to be for you, Y/n" he stutters. I have to admit that he's cute. I flew up higher and read what it says aloud "Will- You be myyyy... Queen?". I look at his trying to cover his face.

As the confused bean I am, I asked him what 's going on. He inhales deeply "Ok Y/n... We've know eachother fo so long I just feel like... I love you Y/n! Okay?!" He slips those words out of his mouth. I was speachless. I feel my face turn redder and redder. "M-Me too Britain! Why would you think I would have played multiplayer with you?!" I scream back at him.

"Did I just hear you two like eachother?!" Australia yelled from God who knows where. "Yeah yeah get out of here!" I yell making sure he's not there anymore. I was about to speak until I feel Britain's lips smash into mine.

------

I'm tired... 544 words... I forgot I'm typing. It's 3:02 am right now...