|I have a plan!| Laos x reader

Hello my lil Vanillioz~ How ya all doing? Sorry my updates are slow... Writters Block... This took me 2 months coz I can't think of anything... You are a CountryHuman here. Idk qwq make ur own country~ owo
This is HighSchool AU
-----------------

(Y/n)'s POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Another sort of normal day right now. It's a Friday. Thank goodness... I can't wait to just plop in my bed all day... But then again, I won't see Laos for 2 days... Laos 🇱🇦 is just- I just love him... I wouldn't say I'm yandere for him. Not even close to that actually... "(Y/N)!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" Taiwan 🇹🇼 yelled. Yep, Taiwan, my room mate. He honestly isn't that bad. We are technically friends since 3rd grade. "Gimme a sec!" I said running out my room with my backpack. "What took you so long to pack up today?" He asked. I just shook my head "Nothing. Nothing really, as you said a while ago- WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!". We both dashed out of our apartment, running to the school. We got there and only found a few people. I'm very confused right now. "Taiwan, you said we were gonna be late..." I told him. We checked the clock above the news board. It was 6:00am... SIX IN THE MORNING!! IT LOOKED LIKE WE WERE GONNA BE LATE! IT WAS BRIGHT OUTSIDE BUT IT'S ONLY SIX 'O CLOCK IN THE MORNING?! "You said we were late!" I screamed at Taiwan, shaking him.

"(Y/n), chill! I think the clock at home changed to 8:00 am..." He said. I sighed "Then how? It was fine yesterday!". Taiwan shruggs. We both look at the entrance of the building we were in. The ASEAN siblings... Wait... F**K!! LAOS IS AN ASEAN OH S**T! Wait- why am I even panicking?! I talk to him almost everyday... Huh... I'm a weird being... Wait, why are they this early?! They say they're late alot because Philippines 🇵🇭 is their sibling(Filipino time, we're late alot...). Ok, why am I even asking myself these questions? "Earth to (Y/n)~ (Y/n), Earth to f***ing (Y/n)!" Laos screamed at me "Geez, man, you know I doze off alot," I said. Laos chuckled "Sorry dude. Anyways, why are you this early?". "Why are YOU this early?" I asked. Laos rolled his eyes "I asked you first, you answer first,".

"Taiwan and I thought we were late..." I said. Laos chuckled "Well, Pip was early this time... So were a few others...". "Ok then," I said. "Alright, see ya later, I need to go to my locker," I told him, he nodded and I walked to my locker. I got some stuff and noticed a- paper. I read it

Hey (Y/n), heard bout your crush on Laos. I might even help you if you want. U know my # anyways. Or just come to me when you're free
-Thailand 🇹🇭
Oh no... Thailand... Oh nonononononononononononononoo! Only Taiwan, Cambodia 🇰🇭 and Brunei 🇧🇳 were supposed to know about this!! Ack! Well... A little help isn't that bad... Right? RIGHT?! I went to Thailand "Thailand, I got your note... In my locker...". She turned to me "Oh! Ok then, do you want help or not?". I nodded. Thailand dragged me to her locker "Alright, listen up (Y/n)! My bro doesn't show if he likes you or not unless HE's the one to tell. Like if you ask him, he'll just chuckle. You'll only know if he likes you or not when he tells it. You'll never know once YOU ask him first...". I panicked "Anndddddd... H-H-How can I-I even?! H-He-" Thailand cut me off "SHHHT!! He's my bro! I know him! Don't worry about a single thing!!". I nodded "Ok... By the way, how did you know I like him?". She chuckled "Let's just say I have my ways,".

Thailand looked at Cambodia and Brunei. "Hey Thailand...? Did Cami and Rune tell you?" I asked. "Well... Um, yeah... They did... It was Cami's plan," she answered. Rune and Cami went over to us. "Heya, so when do you wanna start this 'plan' ey Thai?" Cami asked. Thailand just chuckled and left. ...Rude... Somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Brunei "Hey, (Y/n), Thai just left, so that means she could do her plan literally any time...Or she already started phase one... Wait, which one is correct Cambodia?". Wait, already started phase one?! What's that supposed to mean?! "She already started phase one. Yeah... I think that's why Laos was screaming 'Shut up' to Thailand a while ago while getting ready," Cambodia answered.

Man... She already started phase one... Wait... SHE STARTED PHASE ONE?!?! SHE ALREADY STARTED PHASE ONE!!!! I'm having a mental breakdown right now- "Hey, (Y/n)!" I heard a yell, Taiwan?? I think...? I snapped back to reality((thanos y?)) Taiwan started talking "(N/n), So... About your little crush on Laos-" "-Correction, HUGE crush..." I interrupted. Yey I'm more rude than Thai when she left. He continued "Anyways, so about that, Umm... China 🇨🇳 figured it out...". I turned to the wall and banged my head "Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???" I complained while torturing my head. "Oh my gosh- (Y/N)!! DAMMIT (Y/N), YOU'RE GONNA BLEED!!" Taiwan yelled. I don't wanna lose blood. I don't wanna be sent home, so I stopped "Ok fine...".

*Timeskip to dismissal*

So I didn't really get to talk to Laos coz Thailand kept on grabbing him from me when we were gonna talk. I went to my locker and put some stuff in. I found another note in my locker, I got it, put some stuff in my locker(and probably got some stuff too) then closed my locker and read the note

Hey (Y/n)! So Thailand made me write this instead of telling you. She's staring at the note and me while I'm writting this... Eh... Anyways, could you meet me in the cafeteria later dismissal? Don't worry though, you don't have to text Taiwan. He's gonna be there too.
-Laos uwu

Ok... Thailand makes people write notes sometimes... Well, guess I just better go to the cafeteria.

*in teh cafeteria*

So I could see Taiwan and Thailand talking to eachother with... Cambodia and China... 2 T's and 2 C's, heh. "Oh hey, (Y/n)! So um... Don't freak out..." Laos said as he saw me. Wait... Freak out?! DOES HE KNOW I LIKE HIM?!

*3rd person P.O.V.*

After (Y/n) was done questioning what Laos meant by 'don't freak out', she looked back at Laos "Wait, what don't frea-". She was cut by Laos hugging her and pecking her cheek and forehead. After a minute or so, he let go of the girl and left "Love yah (Y/n),". And (Y/n) was left in the cafeteria as red as a tomato.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
1124 words uwu hope yah enjoyed this owo
And yes, what Laos did was Thai's plan. Not the kissin tho-