Chapter 26: A look into the Past

Nobodies P.O.V

Percy dug out an old box where she kept all her camp stuff so when she was ready she'd show her sons.

She wanted him to have something out of it kind of like a Right of Passage from the Poesiden Cabin.

So that leads to where they are now. Percy, Jason, Bruce, Dick, Terry, Roy and Kuldur where all in the living room looking at the box.

Percy stood in front of her family with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay as we all know I've decided to let Terry be apart of the crime-fighting so I thought he should be able to see my box and take something from Camp Half-Blood." Percy says moving away from the box.

"Really!" Terry said excitedly.

This was a big deal for him. He'd only seen each camp twice and he always had a good time.

And he'd heard a lot about his moms achievements and it made him proud to be her son.

"Take a look and take a pick." Percy says.

"So cool bro." Jason says patting Terry's back.

"Yeah he's right." Dick agrees. "Choose wisely.

"Those are some nice looking arrows." Roy says looking at his mom with puppy dog eyes.

"After Terry picks I'll let you all pick something but Terry goes first." Percy says.

"Mom that..... that's amazing thanks." Kuldur says in excitement.

Since he wasn't a half-blood he wasn't allowed to go to camp unless sent by a God but his time there was always brief.

"You sure you want to depart from this stuff?" Bruce whispers to his wife.

"Yeah I'm sure." Percy whispers back. "It's time."

After a few seconds of working Terry saw some really cool daggers with waves on them.

"I want these." Terry says showing his mother.

"They harm both mortals and monster." Percy tells him. "So use them wisely."

Roy immediately took the arrows that Percy had gotten for a gift. For some odd reason.

Kuldur picked the bottle of unlimited water made by the Hephaestus cabin so Percy would always have a water source without it drying out.

Jason chose her glasses also an invention from the Hephaestus Cabin. They were made for undercover missions.

The glasses were like the computer Dick would carry around when he was Robin, but they couldn't be hacked or tracked and they didn't attract monsters.

Dick decided to take his time and look around until he saw a necklace.
t was beautiful but it held so many painful memories. Nobody noticed as soon as Percy saw it she took a step back. (Picture Above)

"This is cute mom. They make these at the camp?" Dick ask.

"N-No it was a gift."