Valentines Day Special

Something was up Percy decided rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

First she woke up to an empty room not even taking a look at her surroundings and the manor was quiet way to quiet.

She took a look around the room and her eyes began to water.

The bed and her floor where covered in blue rose petals leading to the bathroom.

She followed the trail of roses and almost gasped in shock.

There was a tub filled with hot water and flower petals. The lights where m and there was lit candles everywhere.

Ever sense Maria had been born Percy hadn't had a lot of time to her self to just relax so she jumped at the opportunity

After sitting for what for what felt like forever she got out put on the outfit that sat on the bathroom sink.

She walked to the kitchen where all her boys where waiting holding a gift.

"Happy Valentines Day Ummi." Damian says handing her a gift.

"Happy Valentines Day Mommy!" Maria shouts

"Happy Valentines Day Mom!" Jason, Tim, and Dick say together

" Happy Valentines Day Mom!" Connor and Kuldur say together.

"Happy Valentines Day my lovely wife." Bruce says kissing her cheek.

"Happy Valentines Day." Roy and Terry say together.

"Awww thank you sweetness." She says pinching all their cheeks like a grandma. "But you know you didn't have to buy me anything."

"We know mom. You say it every year." Roy groans dramatically.

"But as you can see it's not ever going to stop." Terry adds on.

"Thank you boys but today isn't about just me. We're all a family that love each other so how about a family movie?" Percy asked.

"I don't use that L word when it comes to Drake." Damian says in disgust. "Unless your thinking loser, lonely, liabili-"

He quickly shut up at the look his mother was giving him.

"Yeah let's go watch a movie." They all agree.

Happy Valentines Day I hope you enjoy today and also spend sometime with your family.