And the Pursuit of Happiness ...?

Alex's P.O.V

                I look down at my shirt as my jaw drops. I feel the burning pain on my stomach.

                                      I let out a scream of pain. I look back up to see the devilishly- hansom devil that did this to me. Thomas Jefferson.

                       Wait.

                  THOMAS JEFFERSON

                   I fall to the ground before I can yell at him. My skin is burning. Before I can even process what just happened, I feel Thomas pick me up. He carries me to the bathroom right next to the exit door. He sets me on the counter and starts to remove my shirt. I quickly slap his hand away.

                             "Get your hands away from m-"

   I'm cut off my another sharp pain on my skin. I let out another scream, trying to keep it in so I don't cause a ruckus. I quickly look at Jefferson to see what he's doing. He just stares at me with his mouth open. He looks shocked. He looks lost of words.

               "Please.. I can't see you in pain like this."

He goes back to my shirt and starts to unbutton it. I don't stop him this this time. I actually started going to the gym when I'm not sitting at my desk for 24 hours, writing. So I actually look pretty decent. Once he takes my shirt off he just stares. Stares at my tiny abs. They weren't THAT flattering..

 He continues to stare at them until I move a tad bit.

 "Can you just do something already?" I was trying to sound annoying, when quite frankly, I actually enjoyed that. 

"Right."

                     If you can't hear me, then just know I mentally slapped myself really hard. Like.. really hard.   Thomas quickly runs to the towel dispenser and tries to pull some out to clean my off with. I hear him whisper, "Shit! It's out!" He looks around quickly until his chocolate eyes meets the toilet. There was only one toilet so there was only one paper towel dispenser, and it was out.  

                  I could tell where his mind was at, "Well, fuck." I'm almost interrupted again by another pain in my side. I let out a slight whimper. (Because of the pain not because he's a dirty slut you dirty freaks (we'll get to that later;) :V.) 

              Thomas meets my eyes again with concern. He stands there, thinking. Finally, I assume, an idea pops into his head as he rushes over to me. He moves his head to look at his own shirt. Then he meets my eyes once again, "Im Sorry."

        Before I can process what's he's trying to tell me, he goes to his shirt and quickly rips it off. He uses the shirt to soak up any remaining coffee on my delicate skin.  I can feel his cold hands gently touch me through the shirt. I quiver slightly by every touch. I look down at his abs. Oh my god. His abs~. They look so much bigger then mine. He only had a six pack, but it was a BIG pack. After staring at it for what I think was forever. I look up to see Thomas admiring me. He had a smirk on his face. 

That damn smirk.
He moves a little closer to me, making our lips a few inches apart.

I stop myself from going further and push him off of me.
"Are you serious?!" I jump off the counter and shove past him, making him stumble. Before I can step outside the door, I feel a hand grab mine. I turn around quickly to meet his eyes.

His expression seems sad. Did I hurt his feelings? I'm so terrible.
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking." I feel his cold hand squeeze tighter on mine. I love it. I pull away quickly, but avoid eye contact. My eyes start to get wet. I've loved him so long. I'm so lost.