Thanks x, part 2

While we sat in the cab, the mysterious guy kept looking out of the window. Maybe he was looking for something? He turned around, and noticed me looking at him, so I quickly turned around. Oh shit. He didn't laugh. He just looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I should have introduced myself. I'm Taron... Taron Egerton" He said and took his hand out to shake mine. I shook it.

"I'm Jude McCartney" I said. As expected, he sent me a strange look, but shook it away. I could hear from his accent that he was welsh.

"Where are your from? I can hear that you're welsh" I said, trying to learn more about him.

"Well, right now, I'm living in London, but I grew up in Aberystwyth, Wales. And you?" Taron said. Strangely, there was something familiar about him, but I couldn't think out what it was.

"I'm from London as well, but I got a lot of family in Liverpool." I said. Taron nodded.

"So, what do you do for a living?" I asked, trying to kill of the awkward silence. And maybe I could find out if I knew who this guy was.

"I'm an actor" He said and raised his shoulders. Hmm an actor?

"Do you mostly do movies or plays?" I asked. He turned around and looked me in my eyes. Wow, I haven't noticed his beautiful eyes yet. They had this unique, beautiful color.

"I started of with plays, but now I do movies" He said and nodded. I still couldn't find out who he was. All I could think of was how good looking this man was.

"What about you?" He asked. I shook my head, trying to get rid of these thoughts. He probably has a girlfriend. Stop it now.

"Uh I am a singer...technically I am an educated actor as well, but I don't act that much" I said. Ugh, why did I say that. Now it sound like I'm just bragging.

"Wow, that's quite something" he said and looked at me. His look made me feel warm inside, like his look could go through my body.

"Yeah, mostly I preform with my grandfather. But he is not that active anymore" I said and smiled. This made him even more confused.

"Your grandfather?" He asked, confused. Oh, I realized how weird that sounded.

"Paul McCartney. He's my grandfather" I said and looked down. I could sense that Taron was pretty shocked by this answer.

"Wait, I think I might have seen you before. Did you preform FourFiveSeconds with Paul at the Grammys awards in 2016?" Taron asked. I looked down and smiled.

"Yeah I did. Step in for Rihanna" I said and met his eyes again.

"I remember it so well. I was watching it from the audience with Colin Firth." He said with a lot of eager in his voice. Colin Firth?! He was one of my favorite actors of all time. Wait. It suddenly hit me.

"Did you play Eggsy in Kingsman??" I asked. He smiled and looked at me.

"Yeah" He said and let out a short laugh.

This made me realize. I just saved a famous actor's life. Wow, this was unreal.

I laughed. "I knew I had seen you somewhere" I said and smiled. This made him blush. But he looked up at me with the most adoring smile of all time. Wow.