Thanks x, part 5

At Paul McCartney's house

"Hello darling" Grandma said when I walked inside the house.

"Hey" I said and gave her a hug.

"Where is Taron?" She asked.

"Well..." I started, and told her everything. Except the part about the cup.

"That's lovely darling! You two on a vacation together. Oh gosh, I'm almost jealous" She said and winked at me. I laughed.

"He's such a dashing young man, he would be perfect for you" She said. I immediatly turned red.

"Grandma!" I said but she just laughed it off.

"Well, I suppose you should go to sleep young lady. Tell me if he texts you" She said and kissed me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Good night"

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair. I got in my pjs and layed down in my bed. I opened my phone and saw a message from Taron.

________________
Hey, are you ready for     |
London tomorrow?          |
/————————————

Tomorrow already??

_________________
   | Uhm already tomorrow?
—-———————————\   

_______________
Oh, is it a problem??   |
/——————————-

I guess it wasn't that big of an issue...I mean, it would be nice to go now.

___________________
| No, it's okay. I'm more than
  |                      eager to go now!
— —————————————\

___________________
Lovely :) I'll pick you up at |
12 am!                                    |
/—————————————-

__________________
|                                Perfect:)
—————————————\

I was so excited. I know that I won't get any sleep tonight, to be sure.

_________________
Can't wait! Btw...             |
/————————————
____________
Thanks, x               |
/————————-

Uhm, What was that supposed to mean??

___________
|         Uhh, what?
————————\

________
;)                   |
/——————

He was so mysterious. God. I kind of liked it tho.

I decided not to amswer him and go to sleep. I put my phone down to charge, but before I closed my eyes, i realized that I had to tell grandpa and grandma. I stood up and walked in to the hallway, quietly. If they were asleep, I wouldn't wake them up. I heard them talking in the living room and decided to eavesdrop. Not to be mean, but in case they were talking about something interesting.

"I mean, I root for them" Grandma said.

Ah, they were probably just talking about a game.

"Yeah, I mean he is really good. He is actually perfect," Grandpa said.

Hmm, wondering which play they are watching.

"I mean, he's perfect for Jude," Grandma said.

Wait. What.

"Jude Egerton, doesn't sound bad," Grandpa said. They both laughed.

Oh shit they were talking about Taron. Ahh, they are so awkward. I better go.

"Jude, is that you darling"

Fuck.
I walked out, pretended that I didn't hear anything they talked about earlier.

"Uh, I just wanted to say that I am leaving tomorrow, at 12 am" I said.

They looked out at each other. "I'm so excited for you, tell me when you are official," Grandma said.

"Grandma!" I said while turning red. They laughed. "Good night darling"

I walked to my bedroom, embarrassed. But this time, I went to sleep. Tomorrow was a big day.